QPR | Page 6 | Vital Football

QPR

DF got it wrong tonight. Id have replaced zimbo for gibbo, and wouldnt have started Mario.
His lack of subs costs us, was clear Mario and Emi having off game

:mad: Lucky to draw really if you break it down. Soft pen we won. They missed sitter from 2 yards.
we still cant cross or take corners. Along came the budgies.......
It's like DF has spent a few weeks with hughton and he wants to just win games by 1. We should have finished that off. QPR fans were saying they are weak at the back but we struggled to get shots away.

At the end we just wouldn't cross it and still tried to pass it in.

Lappin saying it's not a great result but still should be happy with a point as it helps towards promotion

Now there is postponed games and some have games in hand its not a true picture - we go on like this and continue to not finish and lose points YB is dead right - City still cant finish and QPR had more scorng opportunities than we had - and how he skied that ball from under the crossbar, at least we had some luck today.

This was top against just above relegation - we were worse than them. This aint Prem league playing, no where near.

A lot of improvement to go

5 points clear at the top

Tempered when except an adjustment for equal games assuming wins, Bournemouth are 1 ahead of us on top courtesy of the 2 games in hand. 5 points clear is a bit of a falsehood except for mathematics and points on the board

If we go up with those lightweight jokes of players we will need to spend at least £100m on a Prem side . I can hear the Smiths saying we can’t do that as we are a self funded club

I don't think making subs straight after the opposition score with 3 minutes to go is smart because you can see we are then all over the place because no-one really knows the system.

Skipp went to left back - emi went to number 10 - Dowell right wing - hugill was at left wing....it was a mess and as RN said norwich have lost their concentration and composure.

DF waited and waited to make a sub and again like RN said he should have put Tettey on earlier as everyone could see QPR were getting back in the game.

Its a bit of a dilemma when after 80 odd mins we havent managed much so subs occur - surely DF puts subs in in positions they have practiced - he should well and truly know by now and so should the players how the options gel together

At 1-0 We were still on top but vrancic was out of the game and maybe a Tettey coming on would have been a good idea but he just waited too long and then qpr started to get back in and he still didn't act it's stuff like that that really annoys me

Amateur foul from zimbo, pathetic stuff you see on a sunday morning in my local park. Where was Rupp? He wld of been better than Mario, he was shit and so slow in everything he did

this truly is the worst period in Norwich history every single player we have is terrible and would be lucky to get into the Kings Lynn team our manager is a clueless and has no redeeming qualities our director of football had no idea what he is doing and gives us substandard players to work with our owners have no passion or money and we are playing the worst football I have ever seen not only by Norwich but ever including amatuer football and we a floundering in the league to top it off
I see Pulis was sacked by Sheffield Wednesday perhaps we somehow lure him here to save us