Xavi

Vrancic
Skipp

Cantwell
Dowell
Emi

Pukki

Subs

Barden - Zimmermann - Sorensen - hugill - Omotoye - Tettey - McLean - Rupp- martin

Time to get a left back back in the side. Gibson for Zimmermann. Vrancic for McLean gives us something different. I was tempted to play Rupp but having three players playing who have just got back from injury would be s risk.

On another subject if we would have stayed up do you think we would have adapted and improved like villa have or got worse like Sheffield United have?

I'm surprised United haven't sacked wilder yet.

On another subject if we would have stayed up do you think we would have adapted and improved like villa have or got worse like Sheffield United have?

I'm surprised United haven't sacked wilder yet.
I think this squad have the beating of most championship sides but this particular side will always be bottom of the prem unfortunately. However with finance and recruitment, it could be a different matter.

I think this squad have the beating of most championship sides but this particular side will always be bottom of the prem unfortunately. However with finance and recruitment, it could be a different matter.

From what I saw when we played Watford with their Prem players we will need a new team if we went up , and the Smiths ain’t gonna buy what we need

No new injuries.

I'd go

McGovern

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Xavi

Vrancic
Skipp

Cantwell
Dowell
Emi

Pukki

Subs

Barden - Zimmermann - Sorensen - hugill - Omotoye - Tettey - McLean - Rupp- martin

Time to get a left back back in the side. Gibson for Zimmermann. Vrancic for McLean gives us something different. I was tempted to play Rupp but having three players playing who have just got back from injury would be s risk.
Id go with that but maybe rupp instead of dowell.

Hopefully not a along come norwich situ but QPR have been leaking goals and lots of fans calling for Warburton's head

Last 22 games they have only won 3 and conceded 32.

Last 8 games 0 wins. Conceded 12 scored 3. Surely it will be a walk in the park....this is norwich and this is the championship so I doubt it.

Qpr fan on an Instagram account I followed asked questions and he was say that their defence is terrible and they can't score so facing norwich is going to be scary and he wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-0 romp.

I think QPR will park the bus and let us try break them down and maybe try sneek a goal.

Hopefully not a along come norwich situ but QPR have been leaking goals and lots of fans calling for Warburton's head

Last 22 games they have only won 3 and conceded 32.

Last 8 games 0 wins. Conceded 12 scored 3. Surely it will be a walk in the park....this is norwich and this is the championship so I doubt it.

Qpr fan on an Instagram account I followed asked questions and he was say that their defence is terrible and they can't score so facing norwich is going to be scary and he wouldn't be surprised to see a 4-0 romp.

I think QPR will park the bus and let us try break them down and maybe try sneek a goal.
Worst thing we can do in games like this is let in a stupid first goal and give them something to cling onto for the whole game, then it will be a grind.
defending set pieces still worries me, plus our attacking set pieces are non existent like Tucks mentioned, we never look even s threat from them which is poor for a team that is top. Our shot conversion rate is one of the worst in the lge too, but hopefully that is a good sign and can only get better!

We lack pace at the back too. Zimmermann and Sorensen have zero. Aarons has some but never closes players down quick enough. I am always surprised by Hanley and his pace but we need it at left back too.

Have we scored a goal from a set piece this season yet?

As you say FY76 we can't let them get a goal ahead and we can't let them build any confidence.

I'd hope that will be the message from DF.