QPR v NFFC | Page 10 | Vital Football

QPR v NFFC

Fully deserved, this performance with more clinical finishing will win a lot of games.
I don't know if finishing was the problem. We couldn't get the final ball right. I think Grabban was off the pace a bit, he was never in space in the box when we attacked.

A well deserved point. Ironically I think we played and created more in the first half . QPR were more dangerous in the second half.
After a super first half, Brenda barely touched the the ball in the second. Yates and Colback played well, still in the second half the middle of the park was wide open.
Don't know why, but I don't feel safe with our defence. It's like a mistake is waiting to happen.
Grabban quite, Lolley on and off, Brennan great first half gone missing in thd second . Same can be done on Spence.
All in all entertaining football that s what we all have been waiting for.

Colback/Yates were superb, breaking up play..covering Lowe numerous times, picking some excellent passes

would like to see new guy given a run and wirk
Alongside these two

brennan does well, shooting is a bit tame but he presses them

taylor ran down everything
Mighten needs to stop this standing still, he has pace Abd if he takes them at pace they will panic

all in all we were better team

It was weird, our substitutions and change of formation actually helped QPR. They kept catching us on the break. But the never say die attitude is what got us the equaliser. Richly deserved.

Felt lowe and spence were poor. Our style of play tip tapping was putting people under pressure.

Well done Jack colback.

Qpr were dirty and physical.

Felt lowe and spence were poor. Our style of play tip tapping was putting people under pressure.

Well done Jack colback.

Qpr were dirty and physical.
Spence was decent all our attacking came down the right and they didn't get much joy apart from adohma getting that cross in . Lowe was just all over the place couldn't run with it or pass, and constantly out of position hopefully just having a wobble.

Lowe had an off game. Bong was on subs bench as cover. Lowe will be missing against his on loan club Shef Utd on Tuesday. Will Bong or Drager play?

Jock, not sure what you are referring to by ‘tip tapping’. What I saw was Forest players with their heads up, looking for the incisive forward pass, not just keeping it for possession’s sake. Yes, there are risks (as you say with full backs and their lack of defensive cover) but I like this style of play and think it will win us games.

The point today was well-deserved, I think.

If we had got one of the penalties we should’ve had

& this next thing is massive, we had better delivery at any and all set pieces than your average Sunday league B team we’d have won that. Coopz deservez credit but if he doesn’t do nothing in training but focuz on free kickz & cornerz then he simply has to go.

I thought that was just for Forest, but that's the League. He's been so solid, and added some genuine quality passes (forwards) to his game. Colback has returned to his loan days and the work well together, even when they are outnumber they seem to hold their own .
That is just Forest I think