Q&A at Priestfield | Vital Football

Q&A at Priestfield

LSB2

Vital Football Hero
First team management and coaching staff at the Great Hall, Thursday 26th July, are answering questions on the team set up etc for the coming season. Well done to them! :-)

Eager Exile's already said what the response was, the question should be, what was the question?
The question was whether Paul Scally will be there.
I assume he won’t be as it only lists the management team.
I looked on Twitter and didnt see any question about Scally so I’m a bit confused now!

I have heard that SL will be reporting the effects of leaving the EU, and how it will halt our promotion challenge and so we should overturn Brexit... :-)

I looked on Twitter and didnt see any question about Scally so I’m a bit confused now!

Er ?

I don't think he's coming, going by the response given.

No, the answer was that Paul Scally won't be there. The question could've been "Will Scally be there?". Or it could have been "Will Scally be revealing plans for the new stadium/new investment/his thoughts on Brexit?", to which the answer could also have been "No he won't, Mr Scally won't be there".

Now I'm confused too, and I've not even looked on Twitter!

I'm sure I didn't imagine it Lark! Definitely saw it somewhere. Someone asked if Scally would be there, the club said no.

No, the answer was that Paul Scally won't be there. The question could've been "Will Scally be there?". Or it could have been "Will Scally be revealing plans for the new stadium/new investment/his thoughts on Brexit?", to which the answer could also have been "No he won't, Mr Scally won't be there".

Now I'm confused too, and I've not even looked on Twitter!

It was how he phrased it, and the lack of punctuation.
I was waiting for him to say what the club tweeted!
“The club tweeted, in response to a question, that PS won’t be there...” would have made more sense.

I have heard that SL will be reporting the effects of leaving the EU, and how it will halt our promotion challenge and so we should overturn Brexit... :-)
Perhaps SL will announce the result of the players' poll on Brexit.