PWU podcast with Darren Royle & JJ - brilliant & thanks PWU | Page 3 | Vital Football

PWU podcast with Darren Royle & JJ - brilliant & thanks PWU

Just had 40 minutes spare so listened to the podcast...that is the most downbeat one I ever heard but I think it accurately sums up the mood around the club at the minute. From the very top ( and I mean the owners here ) somebody is not selling us as a product just now...there's enough on the backroom set up but the whole thing reeks of nobody gives a toss or knows where to start.

Just had 40 minutes spare so listened to the podcast...that is the most downbeat one I ever heard but I think it accurately sums up the mood around the club at the minute. From the very top ( and I mean the owners here ) somebody is not selling us as a product just now...there's enough on the backroom set up but the whole thing reeks of nobody gives a toss or knows where to start.

I think to say no one gives a toss is unfounded, may be inexperienced but not caring?

Don't normally bother but thought it worthy of a follow up after some realism on there last week. Kenny got an indirect mention reading between the lines with his rant on this thread. I wonder if he submitted the email or was it was from the club?