Putin | Vital Football

Putin

Rexn

Vital Champions League
Is it only me who thinks about the prospect of further sanctions to be announced over Novichok. Some commentators have mentioned UK assets of friends of Putin.

It might be totally cynical but a 50 point deduction for Ambramovic's Chelsea would help to make us safe from relegation as well as helping us get Kenedy at a bargain price.

Great article in the Times today by that Syed kid who normally talks a lot of sense. He basically lays down how Abramovic (and many others) made their money illegally and how they now launder it in UK. There seems to be a reasonable chance of sanctions against him and his ilk. Even assets could be seized, like his football club for example. Its well worth a read.

I haven't seen it but it's an interesting idea, a nationalised football club under the Conservatives.

Would austerity happen with the assets being sold off, pay caps, failure to invest in the physio room, the academy having to take out student loans but still increase debt and have government appointed people on the board with huge pay rises and enormous expenses?

crooktownmags - 14/3/2018 18:40

Great article in the Times today by that Syed kid who normally talks a lot of sense. He basically lays down how Abramovic (and many others) made their money illegally and how they now launder it in UK. There seems to be a reasonable chance of sanctions against him and his ilk. Even assets could be seized, like his football club for example. Its well worth a read.
Yes, I read it CTM, a decent read and I have a copy of an article in the Times about Abramovic and his actions with Sibneft and its workers. I'll try and dig it out. It's a shame the FA didn't follow Germany, Spain and Italy and not permit foreign owners of clubs in their respective leagues. Sadly, some might say, only Germany have held firm and still not allowed foreign ownership of clubs in their country.

Rexn - 14/3/2018 19:14

I haven't seen it but it's an interesting idea, a nationalised football club under the Conservatives.

Would austerity happen with the assets being sold off, pay caps, failure to invest in the physio room, the academy having to take out student loans but still increase debt and have government appointed people on the board with huge pay rises and enormous expenses?
Haha.Aye,happening here & now,fatties austerity united.
Putins a dangerous man,as is that fuckwit Johnson.
Meanwhile mother theresa takes the food out of our bairns mouths & hardly an eyebrow raised.

Rytoon - 17/3/2018 21:16

Rexn - 14/3/2018 19:14

Haha.Aye,happening here & now,fatties austerity united.
Putins a dangerous man,as is that fuckwit Johnson.
Meanwhile mother theresa takes the food out of our bairns mouths & hardly an eyebrow raised.

One Concurs about school meals.... this current bunch make Thatchers mob look positively cuddly