Pussy footing wussy crap. | Vital Football

Pussy footing wussy crap.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
That is how games are being officiated. It's as if players are made of bone china because there are no fans present and any cheating t w at like Zaha or Grealish have set the tone that any physical contact merits a whistle and free kick. Just because there's a bug going round it dosen't mean the laws of the game need to change. Get stuck in and play like your life depends on it. You're paid enough so do it. Refs. You haven't been re-employed as nursery nurses enforcing a post bitty milk suck with a lie down and rest.
Also why has absolutely every commentator had a frontal lobotomy? I have'nt heard a single comment that wasn't the product of a window licking f***tard so far.

its the leftie snow flake society that rules absolutely everything now pal. the days of being a real man as long gone .very sad

Next season I bet they bring in some new technology that tells the ref whether a player has dived (unless other players or goalposts are in the way!). If the refs watch doesn’t vibrate then it isn’t a dive.

At the start of the season The Premier League assured us that despite all the new technology the refs would still be in control of the game. I don’t think that is proving to be quite the case.

Next season I bet they bring in some new technology that tells the ref whether a player has dived (unless other players or goalposts are in the way!). If the refs watch doesn’t vibrate then it isn’t a dive.

At the start of the season The Premier League assured us that despite all the new technology the refs would still be in control of the game. I don’t think that is proving to be quite the case.

Or, SJH, it absolutely proves that the refs are sh*te.....Fine lines , I say.........

Or, SJH, it absolutely proves that the refs are sh*te.....Fine lines , I say.........
Robots emasculated by technology and 'the system'.
Not got the balls to make a decision that might see them fall off the gravy train.

They can't all be happy with the way it's going these days but none of them have the bollocks to say so publicly.

Mike Riley must be one scary b*****d in private:p:p

The technology will do its job in preventing us from qualifying for Europe, more than two bad performances in a season will.

Looking at the opinions of the snowflakes on S2 this is a blessing in disguise and it's been a wonderful season. Heaven forbid that we actually achieve something and we are put in a position where we can improve further.