Purchase of the year! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Purchase of the year!

I got myself some wireless headphones. They cost more than I was hoping to spend but when can you do? Hopefully, I won't lose one of these.

Is anyone else finding deliveries are taking a lot longer lately? I assume it’s to do with the ship that got stuck which has held up deliveries.

I’m waiting on a couple of things; one company keep saying it’s coming and the other cancelled my order because of the backlog. Just bought some moisturiser (being the metrosexual young unvaccinated man that I am), and that was delivery usually between 1 and 2 months!

Some things are 100% being caught up in customs ... covid/brexit

Just took a delivery of melatonin which has taken 2 months to get here

My dear Fear, I hope you have been able to sleep in the past two months without your melatonin.

Very on and off. I ran out about a month back, I'd ordered in plenty of time but best laid plans! You can't buy it from the shops in the Uk, unlike in Europe and America!

No, I got embarrassingly drunk on a few bottles of red to myself a few weeks ago after a year of only occasional drinking where after the Fulham game I was banging on the shed singing Villa songs at the top of my voice so I’m on best behaviour for a few weeks.

But I will soon and let you know my review.

Well hurry up with it. We're all waiting to see if you think it was worth it.