Purchase of the year! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Purchase of the year!

Been pleased with a All-new Echo Dot (4th generation) | Smart speaker with clock and Alexa for my bedroom/alarm clock ... nice little bit of kit! I like how when you turn the light off, the display dims. Small things please small minds I guess.

Echo Dot

Draper Tools Garden Sieve £8.99

Brilliant little sieve, had a lesser known brand probably some cheap Chinese crap but this Draper tools one also probably made in China on the cheap has been a little worldie. I must’ve sieved about 10-12m2 of soil, getting all the stones, weed, fireworks, slug killer and condoms out of the soil turning it into fine silt.

Can’t take huge amounts of soil, and just one over heavy load feels like it could break it.

7/10

Link

Draper Tools Garden Sieve £8.99

Brilliant little sieve, had a lesser known brand probably some cheap Chinese crap but this Draper tools one also probably made in China on the cheap has been a little worldie. I must’ve sieved about 10-12m2 of soil, getting all the stones, weed, fireworks, slug killer and condoms out of the soil turning it into fine silt.

Can’t take huge amounts of soil, and just one over heavy load feels like it could break it.

7/10

Link

Fireworks and condoms. I want to go to a party in your house!

Is anyone else finding deliveries are taking a lot longer lately? I assume it’s to do with the ship that got stuck which has held up deliveries.

I’m waiting on a couple of things; one company keep saying it’s coming and the other cancelled my order because of the backlog. Just bought some moisturiser (being the metrosexual young unvaccinated man that I am), and that was delivery usually between 1 and 2 months!