Purchase of the year! | Vital Football

Purchase of the year!

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
Not done one of these for a while.

Whats your best purchase of the year so far! this can be anything! value for money, could be an expensive gadget etc....

GO!

Hello Barney. Good to see you. Me it will be the £84 I have saved on two items of Joe Brown clothing which I got for £35 in their 70% off sale

Oooh, err..... mostly been selling to make the money up for my op in Barcelona, but part of that was trading 'down' a 3 series to a Mini Cooper Sport and I love it.

So that.

And some trackelement barbeque sauce :lol:

Great thread Barney, thought about staring a thread similar to put a positive light on lockdown with all the deliveries we’re getting but I’m too cool to start threads personally :grinning:

Anker Soundcore Speaker £39.99

Anker speaker, bought for man cave. A little rectangle, but hugely powerful. I had a dodgy beatspill purchased from a dodgy market in Kuala Lumpur, this pisses all over it. The speakers are loud, and the battery lasts for hours, even days. 9.5/10

Amazon

Great thread Barney, thought about staring a thread similar to put a positive light on lockdown with all the deliveries we’re getting but I’m too cool to start threads personally :grinning:

Anker Soundcore Speaker £39.99

Anker speaker, bought for man cave. A little rectangle, but hugely powerful. I had a dodgy beatspill purchased from a dodgy market in Kuala Lumpur, this pisses all over it. The speakers are loud, and the battery lasts for hours, even days. 9.5/10

Amazon

Amazing, aren't they. Such a great sound for so small a speaker.

I always look to see if Anker make what I want after buying mine. Never been disappointed with them.

Esseason Water Flosser

This is technological advancement at its finest. Go to see the hygenist who always criticises your flossing? Put them out of a job. Not all water flossers are made equally, the first one i had broke in such a way it wouldn’t turn off, so I had to let the it run out of battery - it took 8 hours. Fill the tank up, choose your setting and it’ll blast the shit out of your teeth. It is messy - I use it in the shower - as the first time you use it the blood and plaque will go all over the sink.

Rating: 8.5/10

Amazon

Esseason Water Flosser

This is technological advancement at its finest. Go to see the hygenist who always criticises your flossing? Put them out of a job. Not all water flossers are made equally, the first one i had broke in such a way it wouldn’t turn off, so I had to let the it run out of battery - it took 8 hours. Fill the tank up, choose your setting and it’ll blast the shit out of your teeth. It is messy - I use it in the shower - as the first time you use it the blood and plaque will go all over the sink.

Rating: 8.5/10

Amazon

Why have you got so much blood between your teeth?

Silicone bright orange oven mitts, now I can actually find the oven gloves but I have some that work, if anything spills on them, just swill them under the tap.
So far our Labrador hasn't attempted to eat them like the old cotton ones