Punting Thread 2016/17. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Punting Thread 2016/17.

SYSTON RED - 6/8/2016 22:39

orbitalforest - 6/8/2016 21:47

Someone had a quid on Britt first goal scorer and Forest to win 4-3 @ 800/1 !
Fair play to him.

Love stories like that orb, hear many on some good forums that i trust, good to see you are still a form student, difficult habit to break.

Had a thought earlier, one of the lads here Layed Newcastle on bet fair, as i also did, here is a classic from those charming Geordies, (best fans in UK ?) they started a website called Sackpardue.com almost 2 years ago.
Now these knowledgeable`s are looking at 50m spent on players so far, a few more defeats like this will remind them it would have been cheaper to buy out Ashley, total melt down if not promoted.

''Once in possession of banners and/or cards, we suggest that supporters proceed as normal into St. James’ Park for a unified display throughout the 5th minute, to highlight Pardew’s unacceptable record of just 5 wins in 2014. However, should individuals wish to unfurl their banners and/or hold up their cards pre-match and at other points during play we would fully support that as well (just watch out for John Carver).''

#missingpardue.com. :19:

Nice one. :19:

Still too early for any real confidence, but.

Betfair have a market of winning halves, going to have a punt of 1pt.

Watford to win both halves v Gillingham @ 3.15.

ThePromisedLand - 7/8/2016 08:57

Try a double on both Hull ( PL ) & Burton ( Championship ) to be relegated - pays almost 9/4 & will give interest throughout the season.
i cant see a clough side at the bottom, i just cant, they always play well and score goals. rather stick it on blackburn1 lol ;) gl