Puma | Vital Football

Puma

One day we’ll get Adidas back. We’ve never come close to replicating those beauties back in the day.

I also heard, although not from anyone in the know, that the strip will be along the lines of the 3 amigos kit, with the green stripe along.

Last edited:
That would be good. Green should always be our “third colour” so to speak. Looking back it makes sense that Puma will be our new kit sponsor because they did those retro three amigos kits earlier in the season. Probably a test to see if they could provide what the club wants for the future.

Thinking back, I cant recall a single game where we have won wearing our third (green) strip, so I am not a fan of green or indeed the Three Amigos style shirts.

We need better training gear and casual clothing. Hoodies, tops and such. Puma do a range of retro clothing so would be good to have 80’s style options.

I was always fond of the Championship USA top that we had during the height of 'Zaki mania'.

The Kappa ones over the last 3 or so years were also really smart too.

Looking forward to seeing what Puma have to offer. We know these days many manufactures use a standard template for their kit stytles and just add the appropriate colours, logos and sponsors - I had a quick look and i saw this was a Puma 18/19 strip so i think there is more than a good chance that this will be the style we'll have.

https://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/New-Penarol-Jersey-2018.jpg