Puma kit deal | Page 2 | Vital Football

Puma kit deal

'The Liverpool Echo of course have their own take on it naturally.......moaning that the dippers should be able to use the size of this deal to squeeze their current supplier, New Balance, or other potential kit suppliers. Basically they use the "because we deserve it" logic. Don't they always'.

This is the New Balance that are owned, or have very strong ties to the Fenway Group?

That’s the one. The same company that provides the kit for the Boston Red Sox baseball team. Also owned by The Fenway Group. :unsure:

125 years...a nod to the modern club's foundation.
I'm not sure about it, no doubt there's a reason for the colour scheme.

Where's those pesky three stars of old above the badge when you need it? :whist:;)

I'd buy it!!!!
Yes, we can imagine, but surely it would be better to obtain the Original by entering the competition and maybe win it?
Then, with the help of the saintly Mrs. Buzz (and Slimfast or Weightwachers), your dream comes true. We would demand pictures, naturally.
:thumbup:

Yes, we can imagine, but surely it would be better to obtain the Original by entering the competition and maybe win it?
Then, with the help of the saintly Mrs. Buzz (and Slimfast or Weightwachers), your dream comes true. We would demand pictures, naturally.
:thumbup:

I would hate the original just sitting there not being used, I would have to donate it to the City Museum but even slimfast and weightwatchers is heavy going on someone with diabetes, I could end up looking like a Rabbit and that would never do

I would hate the original just sitting there not being used, I would have to donate it to the City Museum but even slimfast and weightwatchers is heavy going on someone with diabetes, I could end up looking like a Rabbit and that would never do
Ah, I am very sorry Buzz. You are quite rightly excused dieting duty.
Must be a real headache having to be careful what you eat.
:rolleyes:

Same here, type 2. I went from 14 stone to 12, and doc took me off Metformin. The wife watches me like a hawk, and has unfortunately limited my alcohol intake.:wack::cry: