Public Service Announcements | Vital Football

Public Service Announcements

Trekker

Has a high horse
Post any public service announcements here

For example

There are extensive water main replacements on going on the Amblecote road leading to peak time traffic delays.

Or

Don't put your knob in a blender.

Today is very warm and the sun is out. It's likely your skin will burn if you are out in the sun. So wear sunscreen. This will avoid you posting on social networking sites later that you're burnt and it hurts

This is the story of Reginald Molehusband, married, two children, whose reverse parking was a public danger. People came from miles just to see it. Bets were laid on his performance. What he managed to miss at the back, he was sure to make up for at the front. Bus drivers and taxis changed their routes to avoid him.
Until the day that Reginald Molehusband did it right.
Not too close, far enough forward... come on Reginald... and reverse in slowly... come on.... and watching traffic... ) and park perfectly! Well done Reginald Molehusband, the safest parker in town.

"Joe and Petunia - dial 999 and ask for the coastguard"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBc02FPSvXc&feature=player_detailpage

Charley and I were in the park.
Then this man came up and said would I like to see some puppies.
And I said yes.
And I was going to go when Charley stopped me.
Charley's reminded me my mum says I shouldn't go off with people I don't know.
Then the man went away.
We went and told mummy and she said we had been very good. I got an apple and Charley got something he likes.
He says never go anywhere with men or ladies you don't know.

I thought this was going to be a Slim Shady thread. As it is not to follow Skeggy theme also don't forget to carry plenty of soft drinks fluid as this weather will dehydrate you easily. If you intend to water the garden do so early in the morning or late on a night as it won't just be people who are burnt through lack of sun cream it will be the plants too if you water them in the day time heat

Dont blow you nose, dab/wipe up wee and then attempt to wipe your bum with the same gathering of toilet paper.

It's a credible attempt at thriftiness, but the absorbtion only goes so far, and you risk what can only be described as a catastrophic mess when it all goes wrong, which it inevitably will do.

trust me.

After years of studying Page 3 I can declare northern women do seem to have larger breasts than Women from the south. Thank you

I have just transferred an outstanding credit card balance for 25 months 0%. It will save me lots of money in interest and pay it off very much quicker