Proud | Vital Football

Proud

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
of these lads over the last two games, a couple of dodgy performances,and a few very good performances. we gave them their win. Rammers gave eus our platform to feed of the scraps. great work rate,but have to improve our basics.
midfield excellent today, fleck norwood and lundstrum are back on form.
the big question is do we change our tactics against west brom. or just tweak them a little. a draw is no good so what would you do.
over all well done blades we all proud of ya after showing us ya fighting and giving it ya all. at last

Me too pal. The comedy surrounding their goal didn’t reflect the performance in the rest of the game. The lads gave everything again ⚔️
they will be fucking gutted at the way they conceeded . but ya just cant conceed like that. we,ve conceeded only two goals against the best forwards in the world. id have snapped ya hands of for 3 points from these two games. lets build na . see where we can go. cut out the mistakes at the back and we can do this

It will be very interesting to see our team for Tuesday's game.I wouldn't be surprised to see Oli McB start if for no other reason than to help with defending set pieces against that 6ft 4in striker the Baggies have signed on loan.Perhaps Olli Burke up top with McB.UTMPB

just seen a stat saying sheffield united are 3rd ,for the most goals by a sub wtf ,whod have thought lol

id agree wi that to be honest but burke and sharp would be my front two, sharp seems to be playing like he,ll not play in prem again, really putting his self about
Sharp has the nous and ability to 'buy' a foul or get a dig in unseen that so many other teams do and we don't- and we need to take advantage of every little opportunity to help the cause.

Another stat- 33% of our goals this season have came against Manure.

Sharp has the nous and ability to 'buy' a foul or get a dig in unseen that so many other teams do and we don't- and we need to take advantage of every little opportunity to help the cause.

Another stat- 33% of our goals this season have came against Manure.
can we play man united every week lol. sharp just seems to have upted his game tomy

Can’t play like we have the last 2 games against West Brom we have to take the game to them fans accept a rear guard action and feeding off scraps against Manchester x2 but not against the also rans I’m fairly sure we won’t and will have a go like we did earlier in the season but you never know with this lot now let’s hope we’ve turned the corner as I’ve said this one is much more of a litmus test than the last 2

Can’t play like we have the last 2 games against West Brom we have to take the game to them fans accept a rear guard action and feeding off scraps against Manchester x2 but not against the also rans I’m fairly sure we won’t and will have a go like we did earlier in the season but you never know with this lot now let’s hope we’ve turned the corner as I’ve said this one is much more of a litmus test than the last 2
my fear is if we refer to type and play like we have to put us bottom of the league and lose the game then a think the fans will be more pissed of and attack every thing united and wilder on twatter ,where they all have accounts. its avery tricky call,but i think wilder will go back to how we ended up bottom of the league. the saving grace is they all look to be back on it so he could be right.