Proud to be British! Which PM over the last 40yrs ticks that box most? | Vital Football

Proud to be British! Which PM over the last 40yrs ticks that box most?

John Major always seemed like a decent guy in a fucked up situation. Perhaps he seemed like a decent guy because he was in a fucked up situation. The others are all c**ts.

There should really be a none of the above option.

BodyButter - 24/10/2013 03:00

John Major always seemed like a decent guy in a fucked up situation. Perhaps he seemed like a decent guy because he was in a fucked up situation. The others are all c**ts.

Maybe Major was just a fucked up guy? :17:

None of the above i would give a piece of paper to wipe there arse on, nor wouldi pizzon them if they were on fire instead i would fan the flames to make them bigger the cvnts lot on em :29: :14:

Did anybody else always expect at any minute o see John Major rip his shirt open and see a big ''S'' and watch him turn into superman?

Who the shi**ing fu**ing gobsh**ing hell voted for Tony the *UNT bullshitter Bliar?!!!!

He is the single biggest ar*ehole ever in power of any country or peoples ever, including pol pot, idi amin, caligula and attila the hun!

I can't see the votes as not voting for any, but I'm guessing the witch is winning.

The idea is to vote!

None of the above is not an option as the question states; Which PM over the last 40yrs, ticks that box "MOST".....

It could be like watching 10 football sides play, yet you dont support any of them - but which one played the best football...

Depressing question then really isn't it? Just look at them!

British politics eh!

Blair came in with such a popular, landslide mandate, he really did have the chance to be a major reformer, he failed. Listened to the devil across the pond far more than he listened to his chats with god.

To think he is a peace envoy or whatever he calls himself for the Middle East now... Lol, amazing.

Wasted opportunity.

John Smith, the one that got away perhaps.

BodyButter - 24/10/2013 03:00

For a minute I thought you were going to bring up his affair with Edwina Curry, the Queen of eggs. As you didn't I decided I would :14:

I think John Major's spitting image puppet was the best one if that is any help!?

If Maggie wasnt on the list Cameron would've got my vote. I think he is an excellent PM, with our best interests at heart and that he will turn us around and make us great again.

Although this is assuming he gets the chance (ideally in half the time without the liberals input) before the mongs vote in another Bliar and it all goes belly up again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but thereare 3 missing from this list, Heath, Wilson and Callaghan.

Ted Heath was a good chap.

Yes you are right VOTN, although I didnt really go that far back based on what I thought the average age is that use Vital. Most of us would have probably been too young to vote and would remember politics more from Maggie onwards.

Green Tea - 24/10/2013 14:18

Yes you are right VOTN, although I didnt really go that far back based on what I thought the average age is that use Vital. Most of us would have probably been too young to vote and would remember politics more from Maggie onwards.

Well then the question is a bit silly, it should say the last 30 years if you don't want it to be more than approc 30 years.