PROTEST Carrow Road (West Ham game) | Vital Football

PROTEST Carrow Road (West Ham game)

Will you protest OR would if you could ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Would love to protest , but can’t go to the game . I hope it’s a big protest against the doddering ,pathetic, total lack of ambition ,selfish Smiffs

Delia is so polite that she was probably laughing at something someone said....come on, really?

If I was at the game right at ft and some one said something funny if not be smiling I'd just ignore them. Give me sometime to get it out of my system.

She was smiling and pulling silly faces right on the whistle and didn't look too bothered.

Dennis is sane guy who slagged off fans when we wanted roeder out isn't he?

Delia is so polite that she was probably laughing at something someone said....come on, really?

If I was at the game right at ft and some one said something funny if not be smiling I'd just ignore them. Give me sometime to get it out of my system.

She was smiling and pulling silly faces right on the whistle and didn't look too bothered.

Dennis is sane guy who slagged off fans when we wanted roeder out isn't he?

Yes he is. A total creep. Desperate to be in the inner circle. T o **er.

What an obnoxious article written by a Smiff loving creep. He is as inwardly looking as much as the Smiffs are . He thinks we should all take these relegations on the chin and accept second best under Smiff . Not me though , I will never accept second best for NCFC. I would reather walk away forever first