Proof We're Getting Manager Appointments Wrong Too? | Vital Football

Proof We're Getting Manager Appointments Wrong Too?

It says it all, Monk has found his level and Clement seems to have as well. Less said about Bradley the better.

Guidolin did what he had to do but never looked the part really to take it on properly for a full season.

Player recruitment hasn't helped them but they could have still done better with what they had. I've never rated monk or Clement, typical limited, defensive-minded British managers.

We're not getting much right and unless we pull off some high quality signings this year and ship out the dead wood, next season could well be our last in the PL.

Has the bubble burst for Carlos? A strong start has petered out lately culminating with that hammering on Sunday. Our only saviour has been our home form, excepting the Spurs cup match of course.

Has the bubble burst for Carlos? A strong start has petered out lately culminating with that hammering on Sunday. Our only saviour has been our home form, excepting the Spurs cup match of course.

It's time to step up now Keith, and time for CC to really show his managerial quality. We've got some huge home games coming up, thankfully as we're quite hopeless away.

Chelsea, Southampton and Stoke. If we give everything, we should do enough to stay up, seeing as 2 of those are directly beneath us. Got to be more positive though, this sit back and defend stuff is getting us nowhere.

Not convinced with Carvalhal anymore, though I hope he changes my mind after Saturday and convinces us he can be positive at home against the bigger teams.

Man city game was pathetic, yes it was man city but it's like that every game, even the away cup games we've been negative and conservative.

Not convinced with Carvalhal anymore, though I hope he changes my mind after Saturday and convinces us he can be positive at home against the bigger teams.

Man city game was pathetic, yes it was man city but it's like that every game, even the away cup games we've been negative and conservative.

some will say that's harsh, we've got short memories bla bla bla but the fact is that swans fans do not want to see this negative football every fucking season. enough is enough and that is why, despite getting us out of trouble what seemed an impossible task at the time, some of us want a re-think and someone to make us a big more attacking again with a bit more ambition. A risk I know

jury is out tomorrow, how does carlos approach it? just don't sit back, 10 men behind the ball in our own half!!! :wagging::wagging::wagging::censor: