Promotion | Vital Football

Promotion

6 wins will see us up , but there’s gonna be some tension on the way . I was just sat here thinking when 5000 of us went to Wigan and we only drew, and then the agony of the 2-2 at Stoke until SegI Canos beat Leeds and suddenly we were within a point of going up

I can only hope that we will start to score more of the chances being made and the remaining games will not be so down to the wire every week.
A win on Wednesday and we should be well on our way.

There will be twists and turns but we are in a good position.

Yep if we win on weds that wkd be massive. If we lose it will be tight again.
Weve still got to play barnsley, bmouth, bees and forest and qpr are resurgent, all those games if we dont be more clinical could easily end up draws or losses

We have the third best home performance in the Championship; Brentford have the third best away performance.

Looks like a draw.

6 wins will see us up , but there’s gonna be some tension on the way . I was just sat here thinking when 5000 of us went to Wigan and we only drew, and then the agony of the 2-2 at Stoke until SegI Canos beat Leeds and suddenly we were within a point of going up

That was the last "away" I done YB. I did Blackburn at home that sealed promotion (which is also an away for me personally!!). I did not do any PL games as tickets were all but impossible to get on the rare weekend I was off work. Not that I'd choose to go to a game V a Plastic anyway, give me a good old Wigan away any day.

I must admit I am missing my away days .Am hoping (if we go up ) that Fulham stay up .I’ve never seen us win there but it’s my favourite London away day out

I miss Hartlepool, Carlisle, Stockport, Blackpool.....real fans, grounds and clubs

Went to Blackpool with FFL and was in that scaffolding and chipboard stand ( was that game you wangled a free entry to Mick ha ha ? )

Been to Stockport County a couple of times , once in Feb 1998 when we were 2-0 down and staged a magnificent comeback to draw 2-2 with Eadie getting the equaliser , and once in the great 2009/10 season when Holty and Cody Mac sealed a a win . It was mad in that open end that day !! Happy days !

we have 70 points from 33 games at an average of 2.12 so if we continue at that rate for next 13 games that a further 27.57 points. Total of 97.

We need to step it up a bit :grinning::grinning: