Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 86 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

The more pertinent point is that Murray - a millionaire by the way, not sure how he reconciles that with "for the many and not the few" but there you go - is just one of Corbyn's clique:

John "I am a Marxist" McDonnell, enough said;

Seamus Milne - Privately educated - Winchester College - millionaire Stalinist son of a former DG of the BBC. Surprising that you don't hear more about him given the furore over Cummings and that he's Corbyn's director of strategy and the one who pulls his wires;

Jon Lansman, founder and financier of Momentum, another millionaire who made his money in property. Don't know specifically about his political proclivities beyond being of the hard left and certainly not Liberal.

That's just for starters, sure there's many more.

Didn't know that Johnson's crew include a (or former) Trotskyist; however it's highly unlikely that she'll have the kind of clout that the foregoing have within their wider party.

He was born into the peerage, not especially his fault...

That's a shock that you'd only look at one parties advisors and not another's lol

Be careful you might get labelled as being anti-semitic.....

It is really scary! A couple of months ago I had no idea about all this. So I started looking in to it. I can't believe how a man of peace who's fought against all forms of racism is being attacked in this way by the establishment.

Good old cityam who sacked an editor for not being right wing enough. You might as well publish the Morning Star's opinion on Tory economic policy for the same non-biased analysis.

CityAm is really quite balanced, its equally critical of all the major parties and usually a good read first thing in the morning, particularly as its free.

"Sacked an editor for not being right wing enough"? If you mean Allister Heath who left to become economics editor of the Daily Telegraph, he's as right wing as they come and a rampant Brexiteer so hardly "not right wing enough".

And thats the micro thinking of the hard left. Theres only Amazon, Google, BP et al. The fact is the "5%" aren't the issue, its the 1%.

Momentum are the scourge of the Labour party and you all preach the same message. I called your lot ***** because your views are shocking. Ive seen anti Israel posts from your members, saying Iran should finish off what Hitler started. I have also seen the posts regarding soldiers being brain dead and and dead soldiers being crap at their jobs. You're all brainwashed. You're has bad ad the St George, White Van, Foreigners Have Our Jobs, Brexit lot.

So all Momentum are c@nts!! My views aren't shocking at all. It's you that is calling people C@nts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...after-ceremony-and-applaud-wwii-a6726591.html

And this is how the Tories treat our ex service people.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...gill-thompson-as-she-pleads-for-a6911386.html

The EU don't want a no deal as much as us and will try whatever they can to avoid it.
Oh, the old, discredited "they need us more than we need them" argument resurfaces after a short sojourn back in the sewer.
I agree that they don't want it. That's obvious.
But they would handle it far, far more easily than us.
The Republic of Ireland notwithstanding. Ireland would take a hell of a hit but could be supported by the union.

So all Momentum are c@nts!! My views aren't shocking at all. It's you that is calling people C@nts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...after-ceremony-and-applaud-wwii-a6726591.html

And this is how the Tories treat our ex service people.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...gill-thompson-as-she-pleads-for-a6911386.html

It's because they are obviously rattled and dont like the fact that there are very smart people out there that are no longer falling for the bullshit and parts of momentum have smart, capable, energetic media savvy people in them

So the obvious thing is to blame momentum of the very thing they are guilty of

Its the same methodology that the Nazis used

They dont like momentum because they do not follow the narrative set by most of our right wing media

Its mainly young people who are far better at social media and using modern tools and can see through the decades of mind programming by our media

That's why the vitriol is so hard

The boomers especially dont like it up em

jeremy in Mansfield this morning talking to party members who had their preference for representatives turned down and others instigated from above with some added nasty threats about towing the line. We don’t like momentum because it is over riding local preference and using abusive behaviour. This isn’t coming from media but first hand. Vitriol so hard?

Good old cityam who sacked an editor for not being right wing enough. You might as well publish the Morning Star's opinion on Tory economic policy for the same non-biased analysis.

Funny how when people post articles challenging your view you are happy to look at the background of the article but do not attempt to see thru biase in your own quoted articles. Not the basis of a response from an educated mind as we should be challenging all articles. Most authors editors and sponsors have their own agendas that is why we teach our young minds to challenge what they read. Plus you usually add in a personal remark suggesting the individual is stupid, mentally ill or not answered the question or some other derogatory statement.