Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 85 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

It is the case and appalling behaviour. I'd have thought you'd be fully aware of how big pharma operate, especially since you appear to be advocating a potential PM who has openly hosted American think tanks whose sole intention is to get a foot in the NHS door as part of any future trade deals.
I was being sarcastic.

I said that I believe you. You go on about the hard left & Momentum which I'm a member & i'm certainly not hard left.

I just care about others & having properly funded services. Instead of Tory donors & corporations getting benefits & tax cuts. So I'm a member of Momentum & you've called them c@nts. I thought it was supposed to be the hard left that kick off?

They dont like momentum because they do not follow the narrative set by most of our right wing media

Its mainly young people who are far better at social media and using modern tools and can see through the decades of mind programming by our media

That's why the vitriol is so hard

The boomers especially dont like it up em

JC speaking at BC's statue tomorrow........

So on top of everything else he's a Forest fan? Likes nothing more than a spot of virtue signalling, i.e association with a local hero eh? Yeah, I know BC was a labour supporter; however Dustbyn can f__k himself.

I said that I believe you. You go on about the hard left & Momentum which I'm a member & i'm certainly not hard left.

I just care about others & having properly funded services. Instead of Tory donors & corporations getting benefits & tax cuts. So I'm a member of Momentum & you've called them c@nts. I thought it was supposed to be the hard left that kick off?

And thats the micro thinking of the hard left. Theres only Amazon, Google, BP et al. The fact is the "5%" aren't the issue, its the 1%.

Momentum are the scourge of the Labour party and you all preach the same message. I called your lot ***** because your views are shocking. Ive seen anti Israel posts from your members, saying Iran should finish off what Hitler started. I have also seen the posts regarding soldiers being brain dead and and dead soldiers being crap at their jobs. You're all brainwashed. You're has bad ad the St George, White Van, Foreigners Have Our Jobs, Brexit lot.

They dont like momentum because they do not follow the narrative set by most of our right wing media

Its mainly young people who are far better at social media and using modern tools and can see through the decades of mind programming by our media

That's why the vitriol is so hard

The boomers especially dont like it up em

Can you see the irony in this post? Its a mirror version of right wing bullshit.

Brainwashed narrative.

So on top of everything else he's a Forest fan? Likes nothing more than a spot of virtue signalling, i.e association with a local hero eh? Yeah, I know BC was a labour supporter; however Dustbyn can f__k himself.

So how about Bozo's 'virtue signalling' in Plymouth at the Nancy Astor statue, the most racist/anti-Semitic MP ever!

So how about Bozo's 'virtue signalling' in Plymouth at the Nancy Astor statue, the most racist/anti-Semitic MP ever!

In his defence, it is Speakers Corner. Take your knotted handkerchiefs off and mop your enraged brows.

2+2 = 5 again....

Lol so it's ok for Johnson to have a communist advisor but not Corbyn.

Hello straw, I'd like to make a man out of you.

The more pertinent point is that Murray - a millionaire by the way, not sure how he reconciles that with "for the many and not the few" but there you go - is just one of Corbyn's clique:

John "I am a Marxist" McDonnell, enough said;

Seamus Milne - Privately educated - Winchester College - millionaire Stalinist son of a former DG of the BBC. Surprising that you don't hear more about him given the furore over Cummings and that he's Corbyn's director of strategy and the one who pulls his wires;

Jon Lansman, founder and financier of Momentum, another millionaire who made his money in property. Don't know specifically about his political proclivities beyond being of the hard left and certainly not Liberal.

That's just for starters, sure there's many more.

Didn't know that Johnson's crew include a (or former) Trotskyist; however it's highly unlikely that she'll have the kind of clout that the foregoing have within their wider party.

Lol so it's ok for Johnson to have a communist advisor but not Corbyn.

Hello straw, I'd like to make a man out of you.

The more pertinent point is that Murray - a millionaire by the way, not sure how he reconciles that with "for the many and not the few" but there you go - is just one of Corbyn's clique:

Seamus Milne - Privately educated - Winchester College - millionaire Stalinist son of a former DG of the BBC. Surprising that you don't hear more about him given the furore over Cummings and that he's Corbyn's director of strategy and the one who pulls his wires;

Jon Lansman, founder and financier of Momentum, another millionaire who made his money in property. Don't know specifically about his political proclivities beyond being of the hard left and certainly not Liberal.

Didn't know that Johnson's crew include a (or former) Trotskyist; however it's highly unlikely that she'll have the kind of clout that the foregoing have within their wider party.

The same Momentum that are responsible for vote rigging and election fraud!!! These people are from the hard left and are pulling the strings behind Corbyn.

The same Momentum that are responsible for vote rigging and election fraud!!! These people are from the hard left and are pulling the strings behind Corbyn.

Hard left that support the neoliberal. corporatist, capitalist EU? Serious question, what do you think Marx would have made of the EU?