Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 82 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

It is true, similar thing happened with the EpiPen recently, the prices went from $100 to $600 for a double pack and up to $1200 for children's versions (no idea why children's is so much more). Bearing in mind this is a drug that costs a dollar or so to make - there are other costs, research budgets can be huge and get a drug approved is costly but even so this is price gouging plain and simple.

These aren't isolated cases, a number of drugs (usually once exclusivity has been granted) have seen rises of between 420% to 8000%.

But it's ok, Johnson and Raab trust them not to put up prices.
Yes, I read the article in]\]
=

Answered that about three pages back. Guess that if his dad doesn't want to make political capital out of it, neither of them, though I believe JC was first off the mark to try and score points. As I've said before , JC has never had anything to do , so he can't have done much wrong. Still waiting for someone to post what cabinet posts etc he has held in the 36 years he has been an MP. Did Blair and Brown give him any responsibility? 172 out of his own MPs didn't even think he was up to the job.

Does amaze me how Labour supporters (and others) think that turning two murders into cartoons etc is appropriate though.

Lmao are you a spoof account? Genuine question. It's been a first rate wind-up if so but it's beginning to run it's course. Nobody is this confused and muddled surely? I salute you!

I suspect the Joe McCarthy MarlowBottom account is also a joke, otherwise he'd answer why one party can employ a communist and the other can't...

Nope, you haven't answered my question at all. I'm not sure how much simpler I can make this for you but I'll try again.

CP asked you which political party the parents of one of the people murdered were criticising and he asked you to give a one-word answer.

You said that you couldn't answer in one word but if you were going to then your answer would be 'Labour'.

I asked you to point us in the direction of where the parents had criticised Labour or Corbyn for their response.

You did not answer and still have not answered.

So here goes again, third time lucky: Can you point me in the direction of where Jack Merritt's family have criticised Labour or Jeremy Corbyn for their response to his murder?

Good luck!!!

So if the super rich actually paid the tax they were supposed to we would have enough money to renationalise and pay for free Broadband in two years...

But no, lets instead continue to vote for the party that protects their interests like good little unthinking sheep.

Attachments

• 79685141_815874925539965_226420728700862464_n.jpg
    79685141_815874925539965_226420728700862464_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
I see Raab has admitted that with Brexit we'll need to change patent law and drop NICE (essentially regulates drug prices) if we want an american trade deal.

But that's ok because American pharmaceutical companies would never put up prices. They are after all well known for their altruism

I suspect that US Trade Deal negotiations may not be an issue for Raab come the 13th December.
Unless of course he is employed as a special adviser/expert in overseas trade deals by the Government.

I suspect that US Trade Deal negotiations may not be an issue for Raab come the 13th December.
Unless of course he is employed as a special adviser/expert in overseas trade deals by the Government.

It's still within margin of error but we can dream...

Guess this is what you're on about? The Tories are being criticised for locking up some of the 74 previously convicted terrorists ?

Father of London Bridge victim Jack Merritt criticises Conservatives for using attack to toughen prison sentences

Lmao are you a spoof account? Genuine question. It's been a first rate wind-up if so but it's beginning to run it's course. Nobody is this confused and muddled surely? I salute you!

I suspect the Joe McCarthy MarlowBottom account is also a joke, otherwise he'd answer why one party can employ a communist and the other can't...
Really can't be bothered to argue with you anymore, but if that is true then fair enough. Said earlier in the thread that i am no fan of Boris. I did not vote to leave, but could not ever trust Corbyn enough to ever vote for him!

I'm the spoof account that seems to be the only account that actually understands what a growth in real NHS expenditure means ...............................

Guess this is what you're on about? The Tories are being criticised for locking up some of the 74 previously convicted terrorists ?

Father of London Bridge victim Jack Merritt criticises Conservatives for using attack to toughen prison sentences

No, I'm on about your claim that Jack Merritt's family have criticised Labour for their response to his murder.

You stated that they have criticised Labour and all I am asking is for you to back this up with some sort of evidence or link to a news article.

Each time you have addressed my question you have started rambling about other things.

Can you actually answer my question or was CP right when he said I'm wasting my time?

Mr Merritt senior also said he didn’t want his sons death to be politicised yet here we are doing so. Stop it. Jack Merritt was searching for a new way so as not to force damaged individuals in to draconian sentences. He and others were attempting to work towards better understanding and support for all, not just terrorists, from a life time in the penal system. Many people can change given correct support and opportunities. Some don’t want to change. It is complicated. Can I suggest leaving this argument here even if the politicians can’t.

Mr Merritt senior also said he didn’t want his sons death to be politicised yet here we are doing so. Stop it. Jack Merritt was searching for a new way so as not to force damaged individuals in to draconian sentences. He and others were attempting to work towards better understanding and support for all, not just terrorists, from a life time in the penal system. Many people can change given correct support and opportunities. Some don’t want to change. It is complicated. Can I suggest leaving this argument here even if the politicians can’t.

For the record I am not trying to politicise his death nor am I engaging in an argument with Lienking about what Jack Merritt believed in.

All I am asking is for him to back up his claim that Merritt's family have criticised Labour, which he seemingly cannot do. If he is going to use Merritt's tragic murder to spout total bullshit then he should be called out on it.

For the record I am not trying to politicise his death nor am I engaging in an argument with Lienking about what Jack Merritt believed in.

All I am asking is for him to back up his claim that Merritt's family have criticised Labour, which he seemingly cannot do. If he is going to use Merritt's tragic murder to spout total bullshit then he should be called out on it.

WOW

SHE is clearly not at home, or you wouldn't dare type such vitriol.

What a pig

Answered that about three pages back. Guess that if his dad doesn't want to make political capital out of it, neither of them, though I believe JC was first off the mark to try and score points. As I've said before , JC has never had anything to do , so he can't have done much wrong. Still waiting for someone to post what cabinet posts etc he has held in the 36 years he has been an MP. Did Blair and Brown give him any responsibility? 172 out of his own MPs didn't even think he was up to the job.

Does amaze me how Labour supporters (and others) think that turning two murders into cartoons etc is appropriate though.
What happened when Johnson was given a ministerial position?
Oh yeah, sacked for lying ... AGAIN.