Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

What’s fuckin comedy when the **** goes to IRA funerals...never wears the poppy and won’t sing the National anthem...let’s get into a debate if you want

Thought you were an intelligent guy pope......camera never lies...

Oh dear oh dear oh dear watch the video clip
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...y-jeremy-corbyn-poppy-armistice-a8628846.html

Now that you know that you are wrong bet you still dislike him for many other reasons that are not true

I can add clips of him condemning the IRA

I can also add the hatchet job that was watched by millions where they edited the footage to make it look like he wouldn't condemn the IRA

Do you like these people manipulating you and having control of your mind

You know I'm going to vote for Boris depiffle wiffle waffle Johnson who purchased a wreath for Remembrance Sunday and then claimed the money back

I need to be more of a Tory Tosser who doesn't give a shit about the millions who sacrificed their lives

Also this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-225410_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-225410_Facebook.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 13
Politics doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Why should I vote on something I know next to nothing about ?
I'll leave it to you "experts".
And as for the "I'm alright jack " bollocks.
I'm a painter and decorator living in a housing association house so hardly lording it up you cheeky **** !
I just don't do politics....? understand ?

Politics affects everything in your life.
You pay into a system that should protect you if you fall on hard times. The Tories are taking that support away. The Tories are protecting themselves while giving their donors contracts.
They're destroying NHS. They sells bombs to saudi arabia.

If you don't vote for yourself you should do research to vote for a better future for your family.
And Maybe voting for the Tories might improve your family future. But I would be very surprised.

Anyway brilliant 3 points today!

Think you might find that after 2008 most jobs gradually started to be advertised online ! There are more people employed now than there have ever been. I haven't reached retirement age, and I was brought up with no tv or telephone or car , never mind a mobile, computer etc. Healthcare has improved enormously over the years too. My mum died at the age of 42 because they couldn't do what is now a simple op on a heart valve. I do love it when people criticise the baby boomers. Of course we are old enough to remember what a mess previous labour governments made, and they were Labour governments (who I voted in !) not a marxist one. Communism is great in theory where everyone lives happily in an equal society . The reality is that everyone ends up equally poor. I believe no labour government has ever increased employment in recent years.

People talk about "austerity". Even during this period the tories have been spending more than they get in. Labour will simply bankrupt the nation with their cloud cuckooland economics. We will end up living in a nation of strikers too if they give more powers back to the Unions. Looks like the unions will start this next month too.

Look at the type of jobs that have been created. Zero hour contracts.
The only people that have done good out of a Tory govt is the rich. While most have struggled the rich have trebled their wealth. While most people haven't had a pay rise for years.
The Tories promised to clear the debt. Can you remember the debt clock on Sky news? They no longer show it. I wonder why... What have they done with all the money?
The Tories have attacked workers rights since 2010. & will go further if they get back in.
Sorry to hear about your mum.

Politics affects everything in your life.
You pay into a system that should protect you if you fall on hard times. The Tories are taking that support away. The Tories are protecting themselves while giving their donors contracts.
They're destroying NHS. They sells bombs to saudi arabia.

If you don't vote for yourself you should do research to vote for a better future for your family.
And Maybe voting for the Tories might improve your family future. But I would be very surprised.

Anyway brilliant 3 points today!

You talked me into it.
I think I'll vote for the Tories then.

You've been had by the media mate. Corbyn fought against all forms of racism. History backs this up. The media are trying to choose our govt again.

Unfortunately voting is tribal and like supporting a team, not many people will change thier minds

The tories are the equivalent of Liverpool
Fully backed by the media ( pundits )
Blame everyone else (Heysel, Hillsbrough ,Hooliganism)
Thieving robbing basterds ( off the poor )
Kill people ( Heysel )

It's funny when you speak to a tory voter and I've done it up and down the country and the Blairite "Labour" voters
They repeat lies they have been told verbatim using the same words in exactly the same structure yet they have never met each other

It really is that easy to create Zombies

Fucking scouse zombies

Last edited:
You've been had by the media mate. Corbyn fought against all forms of racism. History backs this up. The media are trying to choose our govt again.

I agree and i dont like corbyn.

Is Corbyn anti semitic, no but hes managed it badly

Is corbyn pro terrorists, no but hes managed it badly

Is corbyn a threat to national security, no but hes handled it badly.

In short, jezza is honest but rubbish at his job, its.not just that the media gang up on him.

In contrast you have johnson

Is johnson a liar, yes

Has a casual disregard for the law, yes

Couldnt care less about 48% of the population, yes

One of these two muppets will be in charge.

Jezza is honest but bad at his job

Bozo is much better at the job but is as crocked as a 9 bob note

People should remember that we are voting for representatives not prime ministers so if you have a good MP its probably worth voting for them

Problem with Johnson is the same as the problem with Trump.

Everyone already knew they were prolific liars, cheats and adulterers. Those flaws are already priced in.

Democrats have spent 3 years trying to prove that Trump is all three, as well as a self serving mafia style gangster boss. They have proved it sufficiently a million times but are scratching their heads as to why his base won't move.

That's because his base already knew all that stuff. They didn't care so long as he replaced the black man and beat the woman who had worked for the black man.

Same thing with Johnson. Everyone knows he lies every time he speaks. Not just politician style lying but on a scale outrageous even to politicians.

They know he has illigitimate children dotted around everywhere. They know he has done some awful stuff. They know he is a coward, a cheat and they suspect he has probably been involved in at least some corruption as well. They probably even have half an idea that he will fuck them over.

But so long as he
a) beats the terrorist sympathiser (and there is no evidence you could ever produce that would ever change minds on that
And
B) "delivers" (hate that stupid phrase) brexit against the "establishment remain elite"

They will vote for him. They couldn't actually explain anything about an establishment remain elite. Some might venture 'john Bercow' or Corbyn (as if it isn't laughable to label Corbyn as either establishment or elite).

Who are they?

They are 'workington man'. The significant section of the electorate who will vote for Johnson and Farage against both their economic and social interests because of their awful perception of Corbyn and emotional connection to 'winning' on brexit.

No different to the USA

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”

― Edward Bernays, Propaganda

Zombies fucking scouse Zombieeeeeeeeees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191110-083800_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191110-083800_Facebook.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 7