Promotion or not.. | Vital Football

Promotion or not..

Was it really just 3 years since that disgrace v Scunthorpe?
Had It not been for Sir Billy's 20 goals,we would have been relegated.
Adkins has surprised me how well he has done at Hull

Was it really just 3 years since that disgrace v Scunthorpe?
Had It not been for Sir Billy's 20 goals,we would have been relegated.
Adkins has surprised me how well he has done at Hull

Adkins has been a decent manager for several patches in his career. For reasons we'll never know, it was just beyond him here.

Nigel Clough has been a decent manager too, but he was always better at 'surviving against the odds' than 'winning',

We sure have done a lot of bouce killing since those dark days, stroll on Monday and the hopefully the blades steam roller keeps flattening the opposition. :tank:...enjoy your easter weekend folks.

In answer to the title of the thread far too early to say only 3 games left but that’s 9 points and anyone trying to predict how they will pan out only has to look at yesterday’s results to know you may as well take a punt on the lottery,it’s all to play for but it’s in our hands again ......... for now

Saw a FB post that said that the positions had swapped 9 times in the last 8 weeks - so week 11 will be critical.

In answer to the title of the thread far too early to say only 3 games left but that’s 9 points and anyone trying to predict how they will pan out only has to look at yesterday’s results to know you may as well take a punt on the lottery,it’s all to play for but it’s in our hands again ......... for now
One game at a time Bully mi owd pal,one thing's for certain pressure's well on nar cos any slip ups nar cud be crucial wi so few games left.I think it'll probs go darn to the last few minutes of the season before we know for sure.UTCB

One game at a time Bully mi owd pal,one thing's for certain pressure's well on nar cos any slip ups nar cud be crucial wi so few games left.I think it'll probs go darn to the last few minutes of the season before we know for sure.UTCB
got to be one game at a time now although this 6 goal difference with leeds is going to be very handy i think 2 wins and a draw will se us up cant see the weeds winning all 3

Couldn’t see em losing to 10 man Wigan either so where does that leave us,and can you see us getting the necessary points Ipswich at home everybody expects is 3 points but we couldn’t beat them at their place and there’s no pressure on them now,if it was so easy to predict results we’d all be millionaires and retired a long while ago
Let’s just try to win today and hope we at least equal Leeds result then move onto the next game