PROMOTED!! | Vital Football

PROMOTED!!

After early part of season i didnt think this was possible tbh, especially with 5 games to play, the games we lost were pretty avoidable too from memory, but only 5 losses so far is amazing and to think we had that crippling injury period too. Ive critised DF with his subs and team selection sometimes but the man is a genius at this level, lets hope the club back him fairly this time and we do what Leeds have done next season, it can be done with right players being brought in to help what weve got and encourage players like Emi etc to stay if we show ambition.

After early part of season i didnt think this was possible tbh, especially with 5 games to play, the games we lost were pretty avoidable too from memory, but only 5 losses so far is amazing and to think we had that crippling injury period too. Ive critised DF with his subs and team selection sometimes but the man is a genius at this level, lets hope the club back him fairly this time and we do what Leeds have done next season, it can be done with right players being brought in to help what weve got and encourage players like Emi etc to stay if we show ambition.

We need something that's never been done before.... NC to back us to achieve beyond the league they love!

I hope (and believe) thoughts of staying in the premier league were there when the decision not to spend at the last promotion was made.

It remains to be seen whether we will have enough to spend to ensure survival.

I hope (and believe) thoughts of staying in the premier league were there when the decision not to spend at the last promotion was made.

It remains to be seen whether we will have enough to spend to ensure survival.

Rex. Listen to the B Bloom podcast I downloaded which you will like I am sure.