Projectile Vomiting | Page 2 | Vital Football

Projectile Vomiting

Watched a bit of Fulham v Villa, but didn't catch any mention of Lansbury. Was he playing golf?

Watched a bit of Fulham v Villa, but didn't catch any mention of Lansbury. Was he playing golf?

NO!!!! - He was playing the TW@T as per normal.

He'll be gone along with all the other Big Signings & High Earners.

Let's see where Bruce's future lies now he can't spend!!!

I meant the second sentence ffs

This + infinity

Ha ha ha Fuck you you fucking scouse *****

As for Bashers stance on Sergio Ramos
He's an incredible player, dirty yes, but a winner and the Spanish Team and Madrid would not have won as much without him in the sides over the last decade

Last edited:
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving club.

Hate Madrid but they deserve it. They have had to beat Europe's very best teams just to get to the final. Liverpool had to beat Man city

The first sentence deserves a ban full stop

Where are the emojis

You sound like my old man, or any of my uncles for that matter. It's just an age thing, I've heard the (horror) stories about the scousers but I wasn't even born for some of those battles.

Always good to hear Fletch on commentary Pebble...it was Mcmanaman (I think) who had the subtitler most baffled!

The only way he has gotten away with his antics over the years is the fact he represents those darlings of UEFA Real Madrid and Spain.

Don’t deny he is a good player but he represents all that is bad in the game, the deliberate cheating and gamesmanship.

Not sure he meant to wreck Salah’s shoulder but he trapped his arm to stop him getting away from him.

I've always said- in injuries like this authorities should investigate.

Any player found guilty of deliberately injuring another player, or behaving in such a way as to deliberatly increase the chance of injury through illegal actions (like last night) should be banned for as long as the victim is injured

The fact he was caught laughing with the assistant ref while Salah was down injured says a lot about him.

That's a tough thing to prove though. Did he deliberately set out to roll him and trap shoulder? Or was he purely just trying to impede? Looking at his past history you wouldn't rule out the first, but you can't take into account previous.

I honestly dont give a shit about these two players.

Really enjoyed Bale's goal though and madrid deserved to win just for that moment.

Yes, he was smirking as Salah was going off in a "job done" kind of way.

Think that was it. It was a job done. Like when ronaldo got his team mate rooney sent off a few years ago.

I think its referred to professional play. Its play that gets you twatted in the face if you try it on the local park on a sunday morning against the nags head.

"Sergio Ramos intentionally kept Mohamed Salah's arm under his armpit, causing dislocation of his shoulder."

The image displayed when clicking on the link clearly shows Ramos restraining Salah's Right Arm yet the reports on his actual injury state he damaged his Left shoulder.

Its nice to see the list of signatories consists of mainly Arabic names; I would imagine that the Scousers were too busy sending death threats to their keeper to get involved in this kind of trivia.