Projectile Vomiting | Vital Football

Projectile Vomiting

Hate Liverpool with a passion, watching the game with some Liverscum supporting family tonight so Madrid had better win.

Unfortunately both sides can’t lose so on that basis I am doing my best to ignore the fact the Champions League exists.

Even the name gets more ridiculous by the year.
mk

Someone should report them to the advertising standards . Not a League, and Liverpool haven't been champions for 28 years! Not quite as bad as when Newcastle played in it though. They were last champions in 1926/27.

Have the scouse ***** ever lost a final?

And im not talking obout the Europa leagu

Think Madrid have a couple of times

Its going to be fucking horrible if Liverpool win it

I'm with you Pope. It's sickening. There is no club I loathe more than Liverpool. I absolutely hate Ronaldo, but would love to see him tear them apart tonight.
I'm torn between two outcomes - an absolute battering from RM or a tight game where Ronaldo takes a dive for a penalty and robs Liverpool in the final seconds!

Mmm fascists vs scum imo. Won't be watching. Think I prefer a last minute dive and penalty for real. Would be nice e if scum could lose in the same way as beyern m. Against manure. As long as it psychologically damaging to liverscum I'll be satisfied.

Have the scouse ***** ever lost a final?

And im not talking obout the Europa leagu

Think Madrid have a couple of times

Its going to be fucking horrible if Liverpool win it

Thats really crappy language df.

The young fly that is buzzing around my office just saw that. Would you want a maggot to read this?

Have to say the Scouse scum looked good until Salah went off. Sneaky by the Real player, pinned his arm and guaranteed he would fall awkwardly. Should really be a red card.

But good to see plucky little Liverpool fail thanks to a wonder goal from Bale and two unbelievable howlers from their keeper.

Unusually, able to watch as Virgin told me I'd been a loyal customer for 25 years and expanded my TV package (or did it already include BT Sport?) Good to hear Darren Fletcher commentating, memories of him doing Forest games.

Shame to see Franco's boys win, Ramos really is a piece of shit. Can't say I really hate the scousers that much, the last time we bothered them even remotely I was only a nipper. They are so far ahead of us now it's like we play a different game altogether.

From a neutral perspective, seeing Salah go off, and 2 of the worst keeping howlers ever, was a real disappointment, ruined the whole spectacle.

The game was streamed for free on Youtube Pebble. Did anyone else have those random comedy subtitles with all the butchered words? Was hilarious and best part of the game, by far.

Last edited:
Shame to see Franco's boys win, Ramos really is a piece of shit. Can't say I really hate the scousers that much, the last time we bothered them even remotely I was only a nipper. They are so far ahead of us now it's like we play a different game altogether.

From a neutral perspective, seeing Salah go off, and 2 of the worst keeping howlers ever, was a real disappointment, ruined the whole spectacle.

The game was streamed for free on Youtube Pebble. Did anyone else have those random comedy subtitles with all the butchered words? Was hilarious and best part of the game, by far.

The first sentence deserves a ban full stop

Where are the emojis

Can’t stand Ramos. He is a vicious and cynical shit who should have spent half his career banned.

The sooner he retires the better.

But did that include Fletch commentating?