Project Big Picture | Page 5 | Vital Football

Project Big Picture

On about old and bored how's your lock down going ?

Last day of quarantine today. From tomorrow, I'm free to go outside, meet other people, go to pubs etc........what? .........what's that you say? .......... we're moving to Tier what? ......... oh BUGGER !!!

I went with my wife to see David Essex in Blackpool a few years ago,
he was 'crap' and arrogant, a bit like Rick Parry.

Anagram of Parrys name gives an insight into his past life. He was a small time hoodlum from the East end of London and went by the name ' Arry Prick.

Last day of quarantine today. From tomorrow, I'm free to go outside, meet other people, go to pubs etc........what? .........what's that you say? .......... we're moving to Tier what? ......... oh BUGGER !!!

How's your Twitter keyboard holding out ?... bet it's took some welly this past 14 days.

How's your Twitter keyboard holding out ?... bet it's took some welly this past 14 days.

I think I've (disappointingly) reached the point of "not giving that much of a shit any more". There's only so many times you can get angry about something before realising that it's the same as having a piss in a swimming pool. Though it provides some immediate relief, and gives you a degree of satisfaction, it's really quite irrelevant as nobody else really notices, and it does nothing to change the depth of the water you're stood in.

Food standards. Tariffs, customs procedures & borders. Track and trace. Safe building cladding. Cronyism. Withdrawal agreement (ha, he's reneged on that one before with the mothers of his children!). The writing was always on the wall ......... it's just that folk didn't want to read the words.

PS: I'm glad you caveated your note with "Twitter" .......... otherwise, I might have taken your point re my keyboard taking some welly in quite a different way !
:oops::oops::oops:

(y)

Thinking about it ......................all these political shenanigans ...... .. it's a little like Utd and Liverpool coming up with a plan that massively favoured the haves (rather than the have nots, or even the have lesses), seeing the shitstorm that it creates, and then voting against it.

Shitehawks.

But the wars not over hindley, it’s only just starting. This loans and grants plaster that’s being stuck over the situation is just the warming up bit. The PL haven’t really given anything, it will be deducted from whatever’s agreed in future and loans paid back, interest free or not. The PL will still resist giving anything to the EPL voluntarily, why should they, it will take government action to strengthen the FA and stop the power grab that the greedy, selfish few at the top will continue to propose. The PL has got too big for its own boots now and needs to be brought back into line and only the government can do that.

Yawn...take it to off topic bro. The war's over.
I was trying to bring it back on topic.

You're right though ....... the war's over ............ the hospitals are choc-a-bloc with folk with horribly mangled feet and toes, ....... all caused through self-inflicted gunshot wounds. :cautious::(:cry:

;)

But the wars not over hindley, it’s only just starting. This loans and grants plaster that’s being stuck over the situation is just the warming up bit. The PL haven’t really given anything, it will be deducted from whatever’s agreed in future and loans paid back, interest free or not. The PL will still resist giving anything to the EPL voluntarily, why should they, it will take government action to strengthen the FA and stop the power grab that the greedy, selfish few at the top will continue to propose. The PL has got too big for its own boots now and needs to be brought back into line and only the government can do that.

No Warren..I do agree regarding footy but I was attempting to stear. Moonay away from an all night political rant. He apparently doesn't give a shit now ( :yes: ) but didn't want put it to the test.