Profile picture | Vital Football

Profile picture

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
I used to have bart simpson dropping is shorts.... can anyone help me get him back as I have searched google and cant find hime. It was a moving one.... Cheers :89:

yes and no.

Mainly no.

In fact, exclusively no!

I used to have it on the computer but looks like I no longer do.

True story that!

Got one I'll load for you in the meantime, you might like it (if it works!)

OnMeHeadFred - 26/10/2013 11:12

I Googled 'bart simpsons animated moon' and it appeared.

Cheers fred but im gonna stick with the monkey now . Cheers mate. I couldn't find him anywhere!

Hmm sticking with a monkey might get you into trouble with the PC brigade

:14: :10:

Could this really be it, the long awaited return of Barney? Has the prodigal son returned? And if so, does the second coming of Barney fulfill thd prophecy and mean the end of the world?

BodyButter - 26/10/2013 14:32

Could this really be it, the long awaited return of Barney? Has the prodigal son returned? And if so, does the second coming of Barney fulfill thd prophecy and mean the end of the world?

Barney name does mean the 'son of comfort' BB. Whether that is Southern Comfort or God son with the 2nd coming, or the resurrection of Barnabas a disciple of The Lord, who knows. Maybe we should have a vote on, who tonight Barney is going to be :14:

Barney2004 - 27/10/2013 00:28

Haha nice to see you too BB. Hope youre well

Yeah, pretty good. Kids, work and the odd bit of jungle trekking seems to be my lot at the moment.

How are you doing? I hear you have a kid and are all sensible now!

BodyButter - 26/10/2013 17:54

Barney2004 - 27/10/2013 00:28

Haha nice to see you too BB. Hope youre well

Yeah, pretty good. Kids, work and the odd bit of jungle trekking seems to be my lot at the moment.

How are you doing? I hear you have a kid and are all sensible now!

Im alright thanks mate. Glad you're well. Not my little boy mate he's my partners. Done a bit of growing up over the last 2 years. .. wouldnt go as far to say sensible though lol