Priority. | Vital Football

Priority.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
New season about 8 weeks off?

Based on last season our defence per se was excellent. If we part with none of it we have the returning proven Bogle and maybe Lowe to add further strength to it.

If we keep the current midfield I'd say we need a brutal bastard adding to it.

Now the HUGE problem area.

As it stands we have Billy. Illian has a big role but doubts exist over him doing 90 mins twice a week as will do increasingly over Billy.

That's it. That's our strike force. MGW is no more and neither are his assists or goals.
Burke is shit.
McPub won't be fit for season start. Even when he is there's absolutely no surety he'll score a goal.
Brewster may well be fit. As above, nothing to guarantee a goal and even if he scores for fun we are still 2 fit and firing strikers short of a minimum.

If Bettis and whoever brings in players are looking anywhere else bar up top as priority number 1 to 100 we are fucked.

Brutal Ben Pearson is the midfielder we should sign.

Then someone to replace Fleck. Rothwell hopefully, but no chance.

CM is the priority for me.

LWB needs sorting as well.

Could do with a unit of a CF. But Jebbison or Osula could be involved.

Brutal Ben Pearson is the midfielder we should sign.

Then someone to replace Fleck. Rothwell hopefully, but no chance.

CM is the priority for me.

LWB needs sorting as well.

Could do with a unit of a CF. But Jebbison or Osula could be involved.

As it stands we have 1, one, uno proven striker. He's not far off 40 years old. I don't see what bit of that dosen't make it virtually the ONLY area we need to focus 99.9% of our energy on reinforcing drastically.

I don't see what the problem at LWB is. We have a choice of Osborn, RND,Enda or Lowe. How many do we want?

Pearson in CM would be a good signing

New season about 8 weeks off?

Based on last season our defence per se was excellent. If we part with none of it we have the returning proven Bogle and maybe Lowe to add further strength to it.

If we keep the current midfield I'd say we need a brutal bastard adding to it.

Now the HUGE problem area.

As it stands we have Billy. Illian has a big role but doubts exist over him doing 90 mins twice a week as will do increasingly over Billy.

That's it. That's our strike force. MGW is no more and neither are his assists or goals.
Burke is shit.
McPub won't be fit for season start. Even when he is there's absolutely no surety he'll score a goal.
Brewster may well be fit. As above, nothing to guarantee a goal and even if he scores for fun we are still 2 fit and firing strikers short of a minimum.

If Bettis and whoever brings in players are looking anywhere else bar up top as priority number 1 to 100 we are fucked.
On our budget Jonson Clarke Harris would be a good shout. Experienced, quick and score goals. After that CM has to be a priority, and an MGW type loan creative player.

As it stands we have 1, one, uno proven striker. He's not far off 40 years old. I don't see what bit of that dosen't make it virtually the ONLY area we need to focus 99.9% of our energy on reinforcing drastically.

I don't see what the problem at LWB is. We have a choice of Osborn, RND,Enda or Lowe. How many do we want?

Pearson in CM would be a good signing

We arguably have 4 proven strikers.

Brewster and McPub have done it in this league before. I think Brewster will again. And I class Ndiaye as a striker now.

I assume Lowe will be leaving. The rest aren't good enough. Wing backs are vital to us.

We arguably have 4 proven strikers.

Brewster and McPub have done it in this league before. I think Brewster will again. And I class Ndiaye as a striker now.

I assume Lowe will be leaving. The rest aren't good enough. Wing backs are vital to us.

We don't have more than one truly fit striker. We can't commence a 46 plus game season with how we finished the last one. Take out MGW and as it stands we are in a relegation battle.
I got no problems with the LWB position. Any of the 4 we have are good enough at this level.
We need to reinforce midfield but if Sander stays he will create and score.

It's up top we are absolutely done. Neither Brewster nor McPub can be relied on whatsoever and there isn't any logic in anyone claiming they'll be fine. That's madness. Should have kept Didzy.

I've seen a article where Richard Cresswell's lad Charlie of Leeds is being mentioned as a possible loan target for us.He played for England U/21's in the defeat on monday,he's a centre half. UTB

It's Sam Gallagher time again.

But I bet we can't even get close to affording him. It's quite obvious we're incredibly skint.

I've seen a article where Richard Cresswell's lad Charlie of Leeds is being mentioned as a possible loan target for us.He played for England U/21's in the defeat on monday,he's a centre half. UTB
The lad played well recently when I saw him at Chezzy in the 3-0 U21's win.