Prince Charles - years ahead of most. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Prince Charles - years ahead of most.

The Fear - 10/3/2013 22:54

Yes but everything annoys you trekker :2:

Was it today's country file heathfield? Just got one off iplayer catch up but nowt on Charlie.

A lot of the common sense from days gone by has been thrown away which is a shame. Mass farming is creating nutrient low soil and hence what we eat hasn't the vitamins and minerals needed.

We eat so much muck added to what used to be good food, etc etc.

Then you get to the supermarkets and the selection of only the perfect LOOKING as opposed to tasting food. Etc etc.

Just a bit of common sense and things could improve but common sense doesn't get used any more, people are too lazy and too blinkered and probably just too comfortable.

You do start to wonder though when you see what big industries have got away with world world, what is thrown in the seas and rivers etc etc.

Mostly sanctimonious bullshit though !!
:17:

Must admit and I think deano would agree, the food in South Africa when we went a couple of years back was so much nicer because it was farmed the 'old' way, fresh and not pumped full of chemicals.

Yep, it was tonight's episode, so probably not on the iPlayer until tomorrow.

I just remember Charles getting some really bad press years ago, but if you listen he makes sense. It's not about green issues, it's not about global warming, it's just about working with nature, not against it.

My Mum's home grown Carrots still taste better than any other I've ever had!!

An cool. Have got it now. Will watch later.

He's as nutty as a fruit bat but I quite like that fact; and he has made some good points over the years!

I thought it was more BBC pro royal propaganda. Charles has been rolling himself out mixing with the plebs because he knows his mom is on her way out.

I think he's a twat. Thats his bit of P.R done now he is pooping off to Saudi to suck the cock of a brutal regime. But he made a hedge on telly so he is alwight innit.

Off with their heads.

I look at it this way.......

oops sorry, forgot, you lot can't see my facial expression from there can you.

But that's the way I was looking at it anyway.

lol @ Jonah

Watched it, well most of it, got a little left. Just all common sense (which has mostly gone from society now!)

Don't care if he is royal or not, few of the things he, amongst others, is doing looks good work to me.

murph - 10/3/2013 20:32

I'm all for conservation, I really am BUT....

...why are we spending money on making sure newts can cross the road ok, whilst illegal immigration continues, the health service is pushed, the armed forces are without correct equipment.

Bollocks to global warming, bollocks to future generations. Our predecessors didn't really worry about it, so why should we?

Take your wishy washy environmentalist bullcrap and toddle off in my opinion!

Our predecessors wouldnt have given two shits about people with mental health problems, let alone spend money treating them. So should we say bollocks to that aswell? Would certainly help with the 'health service being pushed.'

Should our armed forces need the best equipment? Is it as much a priority to spend billions equipping and maintaining our armed forces to fight business and oil wars killing millions of people, and themselves - or spending it eco-energy sources, recycling and preserving our planet for future generations?

I'd argue strongly for the latter.