primary schools re-opening | Page 5 | Vital Football

primary schools re-opening

I would imagine that the rush to get MPs back into the House of Commons was a response to the criticism (I've seen plenty of it on Facebook) along the lines of MPs not leading by example, being prepared to send kids back to school but not prepared to go back to the HoC themselves.

I would imagine that the rush to get MPs back into the House of Commons was a response to the criticism (I've seen plenty of it on Facebook) along the lines of MPs not leading by example, being prepared to send kids back to school but not prepared to go back to the HoC themselves.
Thing is, for every person that thinks lockdown has been eased too early, there is someone screaming to get back to work and earn money.

My 4 year old went back to Nursery yesterday, about ten in the class with two teachers. The whole dropping off/picking them up went very well. Me and my Mrs were a bit concerned as normally you walk them in but now you have to hand them over at the gate and go, but they had set up loads of bubble machines up the pathway so the teacher said to my boy " wave to Mummy then let's run through the bubbles!" All the kids loved it and they are all going into infants in September so we wanted him to get back into it for a month or two. I'm glad we came to this decision.

Just told my 7 year old daughter that apart from the home schooling her year 2 is over! Im just pleased that she can talk to her friends on zoom in their weekly class chat!

With social distancing comes smaller classes but, at the same time, more classes, which means more teachers are required and more space is needed. The situation will become critical when all students are required to go back to school. Boris and co haven't thought this one through. Where are the educational equivalents of Nightingale Hospitals? Why aren't teachers being asked to come out of retirement?

With social distancing comes smaller classes but, at the same time, more classes, which means more teachers are required and more space is needed. The situation will become critical when all students are required to go back to school. Boris and co haven't thought this one through. Where are the educational equivalents of Nightingale Hospitals? Why aren't teachers being asked to come out of retirement?

As usual WK
All of the questions
None of the answers.
Why?
Why?
Why?

More to the point, why do children need to isolate.?
They are at little risk

You wait until Boris starts dealing with Brexit

Oh, f*cking do one will you?
You’re the bloke who tells the world and his wife where they are going wrong without a single positive input.

Brexit is dealt with.
You seem to be the only person in the country who still doesn’t recognise that the U.K. has left the European Union.

Oh, f*cking do one will you?
You’re the bloke who tells the world and his wife where they are going wrong without a single positive input.

Brexit is dealt with.
You seem to be the only person in the country who still doesn’t recognise that the U.K. has left the European Union.
There is nothing positive about Brexit - not one thing.

For weeks, Labour, egged on by its Union chums has been complaining about schools re-opening too early.
'Risk, risk risk'.

Many schools have done a great job in opening up for more children ( but limited to 15 per classroom ) and plenty have taken the opportunity.

But the now that the Government has rowed back from its aspiration of more year groups and larger numbers, Labour is complaining about the delay.

You couldn't make it up !

For weeks, Labour, egged on by its Union chums has been complaining about schools re-opening too early.
'Risk, risk risk'.

Many schools have done a great job in opening up for more children ( but limited to 15 per classroom ) and plenty have taken the opportunity.

But the now that the Government has rowed back from its aspiration of more year groups and larger numbers, Labour is complaining about the delay.

You couldn't make it up !
You're taking Boris' line and he is wrong about Labour. Even former education secretary, Justine Greening, has lambasted Boris along with the children's commissioner.

You're taking Boris' line and he is wrong about Labour.
I have no idea what Boris' line is.
I've reduced time watching the TV whinge-fest.

Maybe Boris read my post elsewhere .....:yes:

And how am I "wrong about Labour" ?
Please point to any Labour spokesman, during May, encouraging a return to school rather than discouraging ?
(...and not some 3 word extract outweighed by the rest of his/her piece)