Chelsea v Wolves
Crystal Palace v Spurs
Everton v AFC Bournemouth
Leicester City v Man Utd
Man City v Norwich City
Newcastle United v Liverpool
Southampton v Sheffield United
West Ham v Aston Villa

10 league games in 5 weeks will test the squad, but lads like Retsos, Rodwell, Jack Robinson and Zivkovic came here to get game time and they likely will. As well as more opportunities for Mo, Luke Freeman and Osborn. The business the club did in January will serve us well.

It's looking likely the Championship will restart, if not though get Callum back asap.

10 league games in 5 weeks will test the squad, but lads like Retsos, Rodwell, Jack Robinson and Zivkovic came here to get game time and they likely will. As well as more opportunities for Mo, Luke Freeman and Osborn. The business the club did in January will serve us well.

It's looking likely the Championship will restart, if not though get Callum back asap.
Mo has left us.

Mo has left us.

Didn't know that. A shame, he did a good job for the side when used and didn't look out of place in the Man City games we were unlucky to lose. He wasn't afraid to get stuck into a tackle which CW admired.

Think the blades can cope with that to be honest, looks like a fixture list from L1 or the championship, all the other prem teams have been use to only perhaps playing once a week apart from in cups and replays, I think it will suit us to be honest.

I tend to agree.

I may
Think the blades can cope with that to be honest, looks like a fixture list from L1 or the championship, all the other prem teams have been use to only perhaps playing once a week apart from in cups and replays, I think it will suit us to be honest.

I may well be naive but can't help feel that this intense mini season will destroy the mentally and physically frail and not 100% "ON IT".
Maybe It's wishful thinking but I feel if my life depended on what happens over the next few weeks I wouldn't want anyone else to determine my outcome than our current management and players. I have never felt such admiration,connection,trust , belief in and LOVE for my football club than I do with those warriors that are responsible for it than those there right now.

Whatever happens,I am happy in the knowledge that they all did absolutely everything and that bit more for the cause and wherever we end up my heart will be bursting with pride.

CW will know which team he's going to play in which match by the weekend - no worries :taz: really excited to see how we and other teams cope - it will tell us a lot about what we already know, Wilder and his team are "simply the best"

We've got the FA Cup to fit in also which will be a test of our squad. Assuming we progress to the semi finals we could be faced with a game that goes into extra time on Sunday 19 July, have to fit Everton in mid week and then Southampton at the week end whilst still having a chance of qualifying for the Champions League. Hope so anyway:giggle:.

That all assumes the game against Man U is rescheduled for 23rd June, the only other available mid week date, as we are playing Arsenal in the Cup on 27 June.

We can only hang our heads and envy the stellar fixtures to be enjoyed by our far MASSIVER superiors on PENIStone Road as they embark on their inevitable capture of the Wadsley Bridge Challenge Trophy; The Wisewood Champions League Shield and the Lower Mid Table Underachieving bunch of corrupt walking abortions Cup.

We truly are the poor relations. :guiness:

Should all be at neutral stadiums or all at the actual stadium the game should be played at

You can't allow some teams to play their home fixtures at home and other teams play every game away from home.

Knowing the football authorities we'll probably find that Spurs and Arsenal will play all their home games at home and then most of their away games will be played at their stadium as well.