Preston | Page 2 | Vital Football

Preston

Yes. They also require a card to be assigned to the account although you are not charged using the code (apparently, I have not yet used the code; I have registered with iFollow)

There appears to be no link to the ' my account ' section to check your ticket history / friends and family anymore.
I tried my password and it now relates to logging in to i Follow ?

Stiepermann has an injury so will miss out.

Martin is fit.

Hanley could be back in full training in two weeks.

As expected the 4 of us who applied for tickets did not get them.
We had a change of heart and as long as you applied for up to 6 ST holders
you could have 6 chances by leading with a different ST holder each time.

My guess is that they had several hand picked supporters straight away
and am sure they did not want supporters like our group of 4.

Hanley could be back in full training in two weeks.

I thought Farke said at least a week ago that it would take two weeks to get him to match fitness (or words to that effect) or is it a moving two weeks........so in a weeks time, it will be another two weeks?

I’ve been lucky enough to get some tickets for me and the family so I’ll let you all know what the experience was like.
It’s outside, open air and there will be 1000 fans all seated in the South Stand only. It’s a big stand (think it holds around 8,000?) so hopefully the spacing will be okay.
Got to be there 90 mins before KO and must bring photo ID to go along with the tickets for each person.
I did already have my iFollow code emailed and had set it up but I might start another thread for that - it’s slightly confusing to say the least...

A strange turn of events as just got a call from fourth member of our group who had a mix up with emails and only just got a call from club and the group of six of us have got tickets so now off to pub and then walking to the ground for 1.30

May see you there Tuckster.

BTW. no seagulls are about........they went ages ago. There are blue skies over Carrow Rd. Fantastic!

They have tested the PA and the barriers are out.....

I am reminded of the liberation of Kabul as I see the City flag waving in the breeze on the side of Ashman Bank (opposite the Canary Shop corner).

So does this mean emi talk of doing all he can for norwich might have been rubbish, DF not happy with Emi basically saying he wants to move or he actually has an injury

The thing is with having a big squad is if you don't play well there will be someone to replace you.

Dowell should have been replaced by Placheta/martin/idah or even move Hernandez over to right etc.

I like Dowell but think he isn't our Best winger he is an attacking midfielder