Preston | Vital Football

Preston

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
How we feeling about this game guys?
I am expecting us to win again but will be a tight win imo.
Rabsy’ return! Will Emi start or be on the bench? I think DF will go same line up. I do think we need more creativity in the centre as last game McCrud was poor and i thought dowell had a poor game too losing possession a lot during the game. Emi is a match winner at this level and we need that to unlock teams that will park the bus during the season (if he stays, which i dont think he will).

He signs dowell after he does well in a poor Wigan side as an attacking midfielder and DF then plays him out wide right.

I think it will be same 11 but Sorensen on bench for Rupp and emi on the bench too but for who I'm not sure.

PNE seem to be losing one of their best players in Johnson (who scored tonight) and I do hope DF watched highlights of PNE's game against Swansea. The swans torn one apart down their right side get Hernandez or Placheta with their pave on and attack that right side.

Season ticket holders only I’m afraid Bears...... not that I am applying , will stay safe at home with a beer and Radio Norfolk

No. I've been out an just seen the email. In any case, we have booked to go away this weekend now.

Ifollow it is.

Not going to bother as I am sure there will be restrictions that
will not suit our 3 hours pre match pub visit as usual.

Last edited:
Anyone who gets a code but also gets chosen to see the match live would you be able to supply me with your code, please? If that isn't allowed don't worry.

I see our game against Bournemouth has been moved to Sunday so now not on TV....another £10 then.