Preston | Page 3 | Vital Football

Preston

Agree with you two on emi. If we sell him I hope we get top dollar.

If he is sold do you think we will sign a new player? He is last right footed player on the wing we have

Agree with you two on emi. If we sell him I hope we get top dollar.

If he is sold do you think we will sign a new player? He is last right footed player on the wing we have
Id like to think we would but i also know that the club likes to trousers most of the money in transfers dont they! I personally think hes off, would be a shame but looks like him a d aarons will go soon

Emi put social media pics up yesterday about feeling good and ready to go. So if injured must have been in warm up today....I just don't see it being an injury.

I was thinking same thing Bears... RN saying he picked up a knock in the week? Just yesterday NCFC put a YouTube vid up of the days training...Emi was lively running around and messing about having a laugh. I think he's off and no injury exists !

Just seen in the opening minute how slow Zimmermann is. We need Godfrey at the back for pace

I thought spurs or arsenal would hsve come in for aarons.

McLean silly pass puts us under pressure

Why are w3 going back to all 11 back during a set piece? It's ridiculous. When we win the ball we just boot it out as no outlet

Have we been worked out already? Attack us and don't sit back and we look poor.

PNE look good