Preston North End Fan Comments | Vital Football

Preston North End Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
The season is almost over with people. Don’t think anyone will miss it.

Forest have only scored one goal at home in the first 15 minutes this season, only equalled by one team......yes you’ve guessed it, PNE.

Happy Gentry Day - against the most hated team in English football.

Oh I can think of a lot of teams that I hate more than Forest..... Blackpool, Plastics, Leeds, West Ham, Man Utd, Liverpool....

Great chance for. Ched Evans, just over.

Gotta bury that.

Forest 1 up.

What a goal by Garner.

Can't even be mad about that.

Screamer from 60 yards. Daniel didn't even move. Great strike.

Great finish that, no one to blame there, just a great shot.

Forest creating plenty of chances at the moment.

Our eighteen man defence looks wide open today.

North End being outplayed at the moment. Forest look half decent.

We don’t seem to be able to get near them in midfield.

Another long range effort from Knockaert narrowly wide. He fair hammered that too.

Could do with Wednesday scoring, can’t see Derby getting two...

Forest moving the ball around far better than us.

So far this half has mirrored an Alex Neil masterclass of dull, “first goal has killed us” type performance. Forest are a yard quicker all over the park.

Think we are a little fortunate there, a bit of a soft foul leading to Forest goal disallowed.

You just can't see us scoring. Which is a problem in football.

Halftime, Forest have been marginally better, certainly more of an attacking threat.

Should be 2-0. All defenders bar Hughes decided to go walkies.

North End are lucky that Forest couldn’t finish their dinner. Against a decent strike force we’d be 5 down by now.

Bayliss!!! Get in!!

Bayliss does a Nugent but with his arm... very lucky to be given imo.

Well I’m sure that looked handball but cancels out Grabbans double touch penalty.

Forest players didn't claim it.

Keeper did and got booked for his protests.

Wycombe 3 up. Only need another 10 or so.

Yes 2-1 PNE.

One in with the arm and an offside goal! Forest fans will be frothing. Looking forward to the meltdown on social media later.

Mad looking at the Forest team, what the hell is wrong with them. Knockaert, Grabban, Christie etc all good players at this level and key in promotion winning teams. Hughton not done that great since turning up tbh.

Thought at the start of the season finishing above likes of them would mean top 6 so shows how badly they've done. Toxic dressing room I bet.

Forest commentator going mad that Lino flagged for offside but ref over ruled him. Two extremely fortunate goals for North End.

So funny listening to the Forest commentary on ifollow. In 1st half they were so made up with themselves, you would have though we were playing Barcelona. Now they are moaning about the officials. Awwww diddums.

Garner squaring up to Evans. Silly boy. I know who my money would be on.

And the season from hell is over.

I feel a bit sorry for Forest. Losing to us last game of the season and their local rivals staying up.

On second thoughts - fuck em.

Thought we were second best in first half. Ledson, Browne and Bayliss were outplayed in midfield. Ledson running round clattering into opponents and taking rubbish dead balls. Whiteman showed what we’d been missing. Back 5 and keeper kept us in the match. The Forest defenders will have nightmares about Ched Evans who bullied them all day and linked up play brilliantly.

They are moaning like theirs no tomorrow about both our goals on the Forest forum but do you really expect anythin different from them? For they are the most self righteous arrogant fans in the division, even more so than Rovers. Never give us any credit when we've beaten them.

To be fair, I'd be fucking fuming about Bayliss' 'goal'!

Derby stay up. Still in trouble financially at least. Which is a comfort for everyone.

If Derby fell into a bucket of shit, they'd come out smelling of Roses. TWATS!

Fucking hate derby county the scrawpy set of bastards.

Well, they’ve stayed up despite of Rooney, not because of him. I expect him to leave now. Lampard might go back to Pride Park now.

Derby
Cnts...

Disappointed Derby have stayed up. The ironic thing is they should have been docked points and weren't and have now been saved by Wednesday who were penalised by 6 points.

So in short, a club that should have been docked points for financial doping (Derby) has relegated a club that did get docked points for financial doping (Wednesday) and would have gone down themselves but for a club that financially doped themselves to the Premier League and still benefit from their financial doping (Cardiff) managed to score an 88th minute equaliser against the only honest team in the race. Footballs shit sometimes isn't it?

Or, as the Sky commentators put it during the Derby game: "This is why we love football".

Very fair comments.

Although the mandatory derogatory remarks about Hughton are noticeable by their absence.

I wonder if Plummer has been banned from the PNE Forum?

You know what, I haven't even bothered reading it; I have absolutely no interest in anything Preston fans have to say. First one this season that I couldn't be arsed to read.

Let me guess "forest fans are arrogant, obsessed with the past, think they are still a big club, etc etc etc. All the same shite

You know what, I haven't even bothered reading it; I have absolutely no interest in anything Preston fans have to say. First one this season that I couldn't be arsed to read.

Let me guess "forest fans are arrogant, obsessed with the past, think they are still a big club, etc etc etc. All the same shite

No; I think you will be just as surprised as I was

Just read it.

Nope, wasn't surprised at all

This one summed football up for me:

So in short, a club that should have been docked points for financial doping (Derby) has relegated a club that did get docked points for financial doping (Wednesday) and would have gone down themselves but for a club that financially doped themselves to the Premier League and still benefit from their financial doping (Cardiff) managed to score an 88th minute equaliser against the only honest team in the race. Footballs shit sometimes isn't it?