Preston Away | Vital Football

Preston Away

I went to Deepdale last time we were down in the Championship. Was a midweek kick off last time.

My memory is gash as I'm sure it was 0-2 and Ameobi scored but just googled it and it was 0-1 Nolan!

I imagine there will be a few in halloween fancy dress for it this year, I had a clown costume to go to a party and that's had to be put in the attic

More looking forward to Oakwell tomorrow, never been before and it's amazing to think we'll probably have over 1/3 of the ground.

Any advice on Preston Boozers Laz?

We'll be getting the train in about midday.

I actually went Deepdale for England U21s last year but drove and parked in some boozer just down the road. Imagine that is packed on match day. Sumners it was called, just googled it.

Elgorm - From train station - go straight over the road to the Old Vic- excellent beer. From there head to market and go to Black Horse - great pint of Robinsons Dizzy Blonde and in my view preston's best old boozer; make way back to FIshergate (main drag) and head up towards Church Street and weatherspoons twelve tellers. From there, get bus to game from nearby bus station. Enjoy!!

Heading to the Langdale Estate early this afternoon, I shall go the Preston match from there after lunch tomorrow, then straight back to Langdale ready for a days climbing on Sunday....what a super weekend. HWTL.

Gillyboat - 28/10/2016 08:39

Heading to the Langdale Estate early this afternoon, I shall go the Preston match from there after lunch tomorrow, then straight back to Langdale ready for a days climbing on Sunday....what a super weekend. HWTL.

Fall off a cliff you ****.........

No cliffs where I go, plenty of crags, gills, gulleys and rock faces....but I'm very very confident that your blood pressure will do for you, long before I have a fall.

Looks like Gayle could be out tomorrow. I bet Preston would rather face him than the bear with a sore heed in Mitrovic.

Might work in our favour.

Finn_the_Dog - 25/10/2016 20:55

Elgorm - From train station - go straight over the road to the Old Vic- excellent beer. From there head to market and go to Black Horse - great pint of Robinsons Dizzy Blonde and in my view preston's best old boozer; make way back to FIshergate (main drag) and head up towards Church Street and weatherspoons twelve tellers. From there, get bus to game from nearby bus station. Enjoy!!

Cheers Fin, much appreciated.

Bob will be there in his away Wonga top, home and away die hard supporter is our Bob, it's a secret by the way.

ive burned 2 of me sons wonga tops when i found them in the ironing basket.
and he knows it will continue as long as he brings them here for his mother to wash.you cant clean shite out of shite.

What pledge was that Bob? The one where you said you are going to stick by Mike Ashley through thick and thin because you believe all will come good in the end?

Morning btw.

Laz minus any Wonga advertising crap will be arriving in preston around 12-30,stopping over at a lady friend with benefits house for the night,gonna be a good day,1-3 to the lads I reckon.

Over 5 and a half thousand away fans today again. Regardless of Ashley's name above the door, I bet that will be a great day for many.

Still hard to predict Rafa's starting lot but as per, I'll have a go.

Darlow
Anita, Lascelles, Clark, Dummet
Hayden, Shelvey
Ritchie, Perez, Gouffran
Mitrovic