Premier League Rule Changes | Vital Football

Premier League Rule Changes

Always. If only the referees enforced the existing rules......

The handball thing is going to be a nightmare, I mean if the player's hand are down by his side and the ball hits him on the arm and goes in.... players don't have the option of removing them.

The handball thing is going to be a nightmare, I mean if the player's hand are down by his side and the ball hits him on the arm and goes in.... players don't have the option of removing them.

We had a classic example in the cup final when the ball was blasted at Vinnie from two or three metres away. He turned his body, kept his arms tucked in and it struck the upper part of his left arm. Had he lifted his arms (not natural and not usually a good idea in the penalty area)the shot would have struck his chest and not been a penalty of course.

But ffs they cannot cause them to drop off it vanish into thin air. Ridiculous.

when the ball was blasted at Vinnie from two or three metres away. He turned his body, kept his arms tucked in and it struck the upper part of his left arm.

I assume that had the ball gone in the back of the net I assume it would also have been chalked off

I assume that had the ball gone in the back of the net I assume it would also have been chalked off

Quite. If it was a striker and it goes in the net, it would be so it is illogical for a penalty to be awarded if it hits a defender and goes into touch or stays in play.

Crazy