Premier League Preview | Page 2 | Vital Football

Premier League Preview

they,ll get every bit of my support even when we get hammered . but im a realist not a fantasist
well im a realist as well twirls which is why i cant agree with fkbs forecast of us finishing 12th just cant see us getting that high in the table and if we do i will come back on here and admit i was wrong its a tough tough league

well im a realist as well twirls which is why i cant agree with fkbs forecast of us finishing 12th just cant see us getting that high in the table and if we do i will come back on here and admit i was wrong its a tough tough league
well said pal . i really do think we,ll suprise a few teams and people ,but us as fans have to be very very patient and stick with em all the way through ,which unfortunately i dont think some will. just enjoy it and with a bit of luck who knows. if we get to 12th and stay ther i,ll buy you all a pint. especially my new stalker

they,ll get every bit of my support even when we get hammered . but im a realist not a fantasist
You must be really looking forward to the start then?
I offer my support even when players have bad games and some will this season but there are 6/7 other teams that could be below us, you never know mate.
UTPB

well said pal . i really do think we,ll suprise a few teams and people ,but us as fans have to be very very patient and stick with em all the way through ,which unfortunately i dont think some will. just enjoy it and with a bit of luck who knows. if we get to 12th and stay ther i,ll buy you all a pint. especially my new stalker
i also think we will suprise a few i think the key will be and chris has alluded to this when we lose 3 or 4 on the bounce how the team reacts this hasnt happened to us in the last 3 years but is almost certain to happen this season as with all the promoted teams from the championship home form is going to be a key factor and i think this is where were gonna secure our first season back in the prem

i also think we will suprise a few i think the key will be and chris has alluded to this when we lose 3 or 4 on the bounce how the team reacts this hasnt happened to us in the last 3 years but is almost certain to happen this season as with all the promoted teams from the championship home form is going to be a key factor and i think this is where were gonna secure our first season back in the prem
all we have to do is finish above 3 teams ,can we do this its a yes from me. we,ve bought pace up top in away games against teams just dismissing us and relaxing it could get us a few points. wilder will have some reight tricks up his sleeve , like tommy cooper our chris

all we have to do is finish above 3 teams ,can we do this its a yes from me. we,ve bought pace up top in away games against teams just dismissing us and relaxing it could get us a few points. wilder will have some reight tricks up his sleeve , like tommy cooper our chris
yes me anall twirls just dont quite see us finishing above 7 teams as fkb seems to think i will stick with my 16th place finish for next season