Premier League fixtures 2019/20 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Premier League fixtures 2019/20

Dip fans are extremely confident that this year is their year. City can't possibly win three in a row. We'll see. :yes:

Liverpool fans are assuming that if we don’t win they will, football has a habit of slapping you in the face with a wet Halibut when you least expect it

They said last season that Liverpool had the easier run in, now they are complaining that City have a seemingly easy run in, perhaps the Premier Guys should only give us 2 points for a win and nothing for a draw

Yes, it’s an outrage that our wins have the same points awarded as the dippers. They should campaign for their wins to be valued at 4pts and that they should get 2pts for a draw. I mean, after all, they are special. :bag:

I can never understand all the fuss re the fixture list. We play each time twice, 38 games, end of story. I smile when I see so called key games in bold which includes the Rags.

Well, they are our neighbours.

Interesting that it is scheduled so late this season. I remember when Moaninho started at the rags the game was scheduled very early in the season as the “powers that be” clearly we're looking forward to fireworks as he and Pep met for the first time in the PL.

We beat them 1-2 at their place and the feud that they probably wished re-ignited after their bitter rivalry when in charge of RM & Barca never really flew.

Well, they are our neighbours.

Interesting that it is scheduled so late this season. I remember when Moaninho started at the rags the game was scheduled very early in the season as the “powers that be” clearly we're looking forward to fireworks as he and Pep met for the first time in the PL.

We beat them 1-2 at their place and the feud that they probably wished re-ignited after their bitter rivalry when in charge of RM & Barca never really flew.

Yes it turned into a damp squib, but they never really wanted Maureen, it was a jerk reaction to us having Pep, the chosen one was not in the style of the usual managers they employ, they would have been better off getting Pellers, whilst Podgy would be suitable, I am sure City will be looking at the Spuds manager unless pep commits himself, which is now not likely

Yes it turned into a damp squib, but they never really wanted Maureen, it was a jerk reaction to us having Pep, the chosen one was not in the style of the usual managers they employ, they would have been better off getting Pellers, whilst Podgy would be suitable, I am sure City will be looking at the Spuds manager unless pep commits himself, which is now not likely
Would you want Podgy Buzz?

Would you want Podgy Buzz?

Yes I think he plays entertaining football he didn't buy anyone last season and whether that was imposed or self restraint he certainly played a lot better than other teams who spend a lot of money, in the end, because he did not have enough talent on the berti, they ran out of steam and having to rely on three or four players get them through he would be even better with a squad like City

Fixtures re-scheduled -

City’s home game with Tottenham on Saturday 17 August has changed from a 3pm kick-off to a 5.30pm start.

The away fixture against Bournemouth has been moved to Sunday 25 August with a 2pm kick-off.

City travel to Norwich City on Saturday 14 September, with the game now starting at 5.30pm instead of 3pm.

The game v Everton on 28 September has been changed from 3pm Saturday to 4.30pm on Sunday 29 Septemberhowever, should City have a Champions League Group Stage game the following Tuesday, the game will revert to Saturday 28 September with a 5.30pm start

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...ixtures-changes-announced-for-manchester-city