Prem return a step closer | Vital Football

Prem return a step closer

You've started a new thread!!!! :mad::mad: This room is becoming very messy and needs a tidy up.

Anyway - fab news re our beloved Blades - end of June I reckon - can't wait :wahey:

I've searched high and low for an outcry regarding the immediate cessation of all wimmins football and can't find a solitary sausage. Somebody pleeeeze provide a link to the torrent of debate and outrage that MUST be there! :fish:

Re the OP I'm sure there'll be an incredibly amazingly tragically genuine mass outbreak of Covid 19 variant in all players of bottom 6 teams.

Re the OP I'm sure there'll be an incredibly amazingly tragically genuine mass outbreak of Covid 19 variant in all players of bottom 6 teams.

You old cynic SBT.
Surely you don’t think any Premier League side, especially one currently in the bottom six, would do anything slightly underhand to gain an advantage.

You old cynic SBT.
Surely you don’t think any Premier League side, especially one currently in the bottom six, would do anything slightly underhand to gain an advantage.

Absolutely not Biggles. Any entity with such high financial and moral standards would never be party to any form of manipulation,bending,cheating or outright fraudulent behaviour either as an entity nor sanction same by any member. I mean it has never happened before so I take great exception to your assertion...:spam:

Baroness Brady won't be happy. It'd be delicious if West Ham get relegated and then took legal action against the PL.

See how many of their fans repeat the line that the courts have no business in football.

Come on ladies & gents, already posted on a different thread but you must always follow the science
1590604361150.png