Preferred Bidder can be named today | Page 29 | Vital Football

Preferred Bidder can be named today

Stop taking the piss Sid John has forgotten more about Latics than you will ever know. Im not prepared to come on here and watch you take the piss out of an older man
Zakky mate I may go a bit over the top with some posts. But I’m latics through and through All I want is a team to watch

John, apologies for taking this piss.
Of course I knew you wasnt around in 1931 just a bit of friendly banter.
You might want to let Zakky know your not that old though.
Look mate not realy bothered we are all latics fans let’s just hope we stiii all are in a year

Getting that way myself being honest
I’ve not given up but I think it’s looking more unlikely each day that anything will happen. I think we’ll pay all our debts off then eventually go out of business. The upcoming season will be very painful and to be honest unless fans can start attending games it seems a bit pointless. As a few have said, if there’s no Latics then there’s no football. It’s a disgrace what has been allowed to happen to our club.

We now have one recognised striker left and are selling off most of our prize assets for peanuts. Must admit I am losing faith with the entire process and I fear what sort of team will be left when the season starts, if we still actually have a club at that stage. What an appalling situation which I did not imagine in my wildest nightmares we would be in just a few months ago

Today is the first day in which i really feel like we are finished. What is stopping these 10mill plus bidders from putting in 100,000 grand to move forward.