Preferred Bidder can be named today | Page 27 | Vital Football

Preferred Bidder can be named today

Think you'll struggle contact pies TB.... him and moonay have been locked in a room somewhere kicking shit out one another for the last 3 days Hitting

I've emerged Hindley. The "shit kicking" was merely metaphorical. Metaphorical shit-kicking, I'm OK with. Actual shit-kicking, less so. ;)

I fully agree with TB's post, and as ever, I fully acknowledge the extent of Pies' research, but I don't however defer to his opinion re the loan being charged onto the club, and presented in the books. No evidence of this has been put forward, and as per the link I posted the other day, Krasner very clearly seems to have dismissed it.

Whatever it was, whatever they were trying to do, however they were trying to recover their money, it doesn't appear to have worked.

I’ve never looked at this site as often as I have over the past few days, desperate for some good news, which never seems to come. Getting concerned about our future and bracing myself for the tsunami of players leaving the club. The silence from the administrators is deafening.

Agree there
I’ve never looked at this site as often as I have over the past few days, desperate for some good news, which never seems to come. Getting concerned about our future and bracing myself for the tsunami of players leaving the club. The silence from the administrators is deafening.
First there was hope because a preferred bidder was about to be announced. They dropped off but they informed us five more interested parties were in for us giving further hope. They next have us hope on staying up with a half million punt pissed against the wall. Yet that was ok as five bidders were still interested. A long silence and hope again with press reports of the American interest.
Still we wait though.

Realistically it seems none of the bidders are willing to take the club on until the debts 6m are cleared by admin and wage bill reduced. So it appears until we see a couple of players leave to raise funds we wont see the movement we all want unfortunately.

It has been a very quiet week that's for sure, maybe an update tomorrow hopefully, even if it's nothing, just an update on where things stand is enough.

Realistically it seems none of the bidders are willing to take the club on until the debts 6m are cleared by admin and wage bill reduced. So it appears until we see a couple of players leave to raise funds we wont see the movement we all want unfortunately.

Half the 6 million should be cleared with the sales of Joffy (Leeds) and Jedi(Sheff Utd) over the next couple of days. Then we might hear something.

I've emerged Hindley. The "shit kicking" was merely metaphorical. Metaphorical shit-kicking, I'm OK with. Actual shit-kicking, less so. ;)

I fully agree with TB's post, and as ever, I fully acknowledge the extent of Pies' research, but I don't however defer to his opinion re the loan being charged onto the club, and presented in the books. No evidence of this has been put forward, and as per the link I posted the other day, Krasner very clearly seems to have dismissed it.

Whatever it was, whatever they were trying to do, however they were trying to recover their money, it doesn't appear to have worked.

I must admit that I have not seen evidence of it being transferred onto the club, however I didn't see us going into administration either. Stranger things do happen and I do wonder why an exclusive preferred bidder has not yet appeared and can only conclude that there is still some wrangling going on over the amount of debt we have.

Says it all about the bidders still at the table, if you can call them that (none of them have actually made a bid). All of them full of hot air, looking for any excuse not to show that they actually have any money. Americans my arse. It’s Lenegan or bust because he’s probably the only one around that’s actually genuine albeit skint. We’ve still got lots of wage reductions/sales to go before he can afford to step in though.

Says it all about the bidders still at the table, if you can call them that (none of them have actually made a bid). All of them full of hot air, looking for any excuse not to show that they actually have any money. Americans my arse. It’s Lenegan or bust because he’s probably the only one around that’s actually genuine albeit skint. We’ve still got lots of wage reductions/sales to go before he can afford to step in though.

Surely C_Latic, in order (at this stage) to be termed a "bidder", then all still parties involved made a bid of some kind.

In order to do so, they also all had to prove that they did indeed have the money to back up their bid.

I share your scepticism re the Americans, and your concerns re Lenegan's ability to fund current high earners, but don't make the other stuff up just so as to present a bleaker situation than it really is.

I doubt there's any Americans...in fact I doubt there's any serious bidders at all, only shysters who would sell the shirt clean off your back. We appear to be playing an elaborate game of charades...

Can you tell what it is yet ?..... as Rolf used to say.

I doubt there's any Americans...in fact I doubt there's any serious bidders at all, only shysters who would sell the shirt clean off your back. We appear to be playing an elaborate game of charades...

I bet you didn't believe in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny either ...................... but hey, you still got presents, a sixpence, and eggs.

Can you tell what it is yet ?..... as Rolf used to say.

:oops:

Something had better emerge soon or I fear we have seen our last ever Latics game. 4 weeks to start of season and would any of us trust the EFL to cut us any slack until someone does take us over. Macclesfield will testify to them being ruthless and I seriously worry that if we are still in limbo regarding ownership come the first game they will have no hesitation in kicking us out of the league. These last few weeks have been torture.

As a youngster moonay you believe all the man made fairy tales but get them picked off 1 by 1 as you get older.....i mean some still go to a man made structure and ask a man made god to look favourably on them. When I do venture into a church I keep looking for the curtain with the wheels and smoke behind....

Is there anybody out there ?.... is there fuck came the deafening reply just leave your money in the tray on the way out.

Something had better emerge soon or I fear we have seen our last ever Latics game. 4 weeks to start of season and would any of us trust the EFL to cut us any slack until someone does take us over. Macclesfield will testify to them being ruthless and I seriously worry that if we are still in limbo regarding ownership come the first game they will have no hesitation in kicking us out of the league. These last few weeks have been torture.
From the press release this morning we will start the season in admin if a buyer hasn't been chosen before then.

As a youngster moonay you believe all the man made fairy tales but get them picked off 1 by 1 as you get older.....i mean some still go to a man made structure and ask a man made god to look favourably on them. When I do venture into a church I keep looking for the curtain with the wheels and smoke behind....

Is there anybody out there ?.... is there fuck came the deafening reply just leave your money in the tray on the way out.

That's very cynical....even for you, Hindley

The admins are just putting on a brave face by telling us there are interested
Parties but they are not going to come out and say hey guess what really struggling to get a buyer for this club
I think lanegan is only one interested and thats just to get hold of the stadium but he cant raise the funds
I really do think we are fecked