Preferred Bidder can be named today | Page 25 | Vital Football

Preferred Bidder can be named today

Lenegan despite his background is all rugby and his bid is all about security for the eggs not a love of Latics.
He's spinning this one town one club shite as if he tried to by the stadium only without training grounds or the football club it would be a choiesque move and would result in said stadium going the way of the previous one - up in 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Correct they can’t run it on there own

No it wouldn’t because he hasn’t got the money. Hence why he wants Latics. As the administrators will only sell the lot all at once rather than in drips. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Guillable!

No. The administrators have said that they want to sell the whole package but that they may ultimately have to sell the 5 bits (& the stadium is one of those) off separately.

They've also made comments that the different bidders have different ideas and some are wondering if the club needs 2 training grounds - intimating that some are bidding lower as they don't want all 5 bits or want to sell some of them afterwards and they need to check if that's possible due to planning permission etc.

As Moonay has pointed out elsewhere it would be cheaper for him to bid for the stadium on its own than to bid for all 5 bits

Personally i just want the buyer who is best for the club in both the short and long term.If that is Lenegan,I will be ok with that.
Lenegan could be the best option,or on the flip side he could be the least attractive.It just would be nice to know who the other bidders are so we could compare them all.
Preferably I would like an owner who lives in this country.

You can always trust the Yanks when the chips are down, thev'e pulled us out the shit before:toot:

You can always trust the Yanks when the chips are down, thev'e pulled us out the shit before

True ....they got my Dad ‘out the wires’ twice in WW2 ! ..as to the “why us” ...it’s a fair enough question but we are unfortunately in the midst of a bit of a beggars and choosers job.

I care less about their nationality and more about their honest intent (though I’d likely draw the line at HK/China gambling consortium again 😡)

Not even going to think about this one, too many disappointments so far will believe it when it happens.
I’m with you there. At this point, all talk is cheap. I’ll believe it when they put down the non refundable 100k. Until then, time is running out!

I’m with you there. At this point, all talk is cheap. I’ll believe it when they put down the non refundable 100k. Until then, time is running out!

I might be wrong (mooney will tell me 😉😁) but any potential buyer doesn't necessarily have to put down 100k deposit.
They can still negotiate a deal but won't have exclusivity. So could still get out bid.

I might be wrong (mooney will tell me 😉😁) but any potential buyer doesn't necessarily have to put down 100k deposit.
They can still negotiate a deal but won't have exclusivity. So could still get out bid.
You're not wrong Sir.
(y)

The fact a new bidder has only entered the race now after our league status has been decided makes me think they must be somewhat serious. They must know the financial situation clearly by now so would be odd to jump in now if they aren't comfortable with it.

Fingers crossed they are decent and willing to take on the club immediately while all the others seem to be unwilling to commit until the Admins have drastically reduced costs.

The reluctance of any party to get the deal done has not encouraged me at all.

The report says at a cost of 5.1 million! Seems lower than what they were saying originally,If that includes Stadia,Training grounds and Land then it is a bargain,