Preferred Bidder can be named today | Page 22 | Vital Football

Preferred Bidder can be named today

Bore off Richy - you are the biggest flake on here.
And following your post on people from Barnsley (which note did not receive the same response fm your one eyed lens cohort) also a hypocrite.
Your standards are aligned with with the EFL - all double - to fit your "today's "agenda 🤫
Why you working your ticket because of something I said? Free speech mate. So many people just taking offence on other people’s behalf these days...

Last edited:
Why you working your ticket because of something I said? Free speech mate. So many people just taking offence on other people’s behalf these days...
Half bit on the first one
Not this time - you are fast becoming a parody of yourself....! 😇

Don't attempt to patronize- your not up to it.

Your number and MO are well known.
Make a provocative comment to create a "drama" act surprised and offended (mostly on behalf of others) when you receive a robust response, run off to the admins crying, stand well back and let some big lads help you out, keep a low profile for a while then repeat adding nothing to any debate in the process - Zzzzzzzzz

Don't attempt to patronize- your not up to it.

Your number and MO are well known.
Make a provocative comment to create a "drama" act surprised and offended (mostly on behalf of others) when you receive a robust response, run off to the admins crying, stand well back and let some big lads help you out, keep a low profile for a while then repeat adding nothing to any debate in the process - Zzzzzzzzz
Robust?
I ain't been to the admins.
I am on this site most days. Don't always post.
Anything else, whilst I am here (before I run off to the admins)

To those slagging off Kendrick, as he's explained previously, his role, on the local paper is to report stuff, but also maintain an ongoing relationship with the club.

What would be the point in him asking stuff to simply then get the cold shoulder form the club.

Also, part of his aim will be to help sell papers (or subscriptions). Who on here buys the paper? Thought not.

I really don't understand the instinctive nature of Wigan fans to want to apportion blame, whatever the circumstance.

Players, Manager, CEO, Owners, ......now, even Reporters. They all cop for it. I understood the EFL, but the rest are just easy meat for the "I could do better" brigade.

:rolleyes:

Once again snuggling up with the establishment Moonay (Kendrick). The football club have their own press officers to dish out news it's not Kendrick's job to be their mouth piece it's his job to seek out information that the readers (fans) of his newspaper want to know. It's not a personal attack on the chap but on the reporter being too passive.

Once again snuggling up with the establishment Moonay (Kendrick). The football club have their own press officers to dish out news it's not Kendrick's job to be their mouth piece it's his job to seek out information that the readers (fans) of his newspaper want to know. It's not a personal attack on the chap but on the reporter being too passive.

"Once again snuggling up with the establishment Moonay"??? I'm sure you know what you mean by that Zakky .......even if I haven't the foggiest !

What information do you think Kendrick hasn't obtained that the Administrators would be willing to share ...... but haven't?

He could make up shite (a % of which might turn out to be in touching distance of the truth ....... like others who seem so revered) but what's the point in that. It's just gossip.

Kendrick's job, on a small town newspaper is open to criticism from all sides. Push too hard, the club pull down the shutters. Don't push hard enough, he's accused of being a waste of space by some fans who expect to know everything.

As I said, every bugger thinks they could do better ................. I've asked the question 3 times now (not to you, but to Norm, or generally) ....... just what do folk think he should be telling us? Neither the Admins nor the prospective owners are going to say anything about purchases.

He revealed that Graeme Jones has been approached by at least a couple of the prospective owners. Isn't that doing his job?

What else do you want him to find out for you? Write and tell him. I imagine he'd be chuffed to find out that he's part of "the establishment".

To those slagging off Kendrick, as he's explained previously, his role, on the local paper is to report stuff, but also maintain an ongoing relationship with the club.

What would be the point in him asking stuff to simply then get the cold shoulder form the club.

Also, part of his aim will be to help sell papers (or subscriptions). Who on here buys the paper? Thought not.

I really don't understand the instinctive nature of Wigan fans to want to apportion blame, whatever the circumstance.

Players, Manager, CEO, Owners, ......now, even Reporters. They all cop for it. I understood the EFL, but the rest are just easy meat for the "I could do better" brigade.

You don't have to be aggressive, rude or difficult to be a good journalist but also you can't be a good journalist if you're unwilling to ask any pressing questions either. There is a happy medium between clubs PR man and Andrew Neil.

Also journalists judged on general quality of output and track record over a period of time.

Robust?
I ain't been to the admins.
I am on this site most days. Don't always post.
Anything else, whilst I am here (before I run off to the admins)
You have ......! and no nothing else thanks think I've covered it.
Oh wait on - you could apologise to the town of Barnsley and it's inhabitants for calling them all - Additional digited and incestuous.
Your silence on this since speaks volumes.
Incredible hypocrisy 🤯

You don't have to be aggressive, rude or difficult to be a good journalist but also you can't be a good journalist if you're unwilling to ask any pressing questions either. There is a happy medium between clubs PR man and Andrew Neil.

Also journalists judged on general quality of output and track record over a period of time.

I don't disagree with any of that KDZ ................. but then again, I don't really think Kendrick could have asked questions - and got proper answers - about anything that he hasn't already.

The expectations of many of our fans exceed what's really possible in reality.

You have ......! and no nothing else thanks think I've covered it.
Oh wait on - you could apologise to the town of Barnsley and it's inhabitants for calling them all - Additional digited and incestuous.
Your silence on this since speaks volumes.
Incredible hypocrisy 🤯
I’m from Yorkshire. It’s my birth right.

Also are you not now indulging in taking offence on others’ behalf?

"Once again snuggling up with the establishment Moonay"??? I'm sure you know what you mean by that Zakky .......even if I haven't the foggiest !

What information do you think Kendrick hasn't obtained that the Administrators would be willing to share ...... but haven't?

He could make up shite (a % of which might turn out to be in touching distance of the truth ....... like others who seem so revered) but what's the point in that. It's just gossip.

Kendrick's job, on a small town newspaper is open to criticism from all sides. Push too hard, the club pull down the shutters. Don't push hard enough, he's accused of being a waste of space by some fans who expect to know everything.

As I said, every bugger thinks they could do better ................. I've asked the question 3 times now (not to you, but to Norm, or generally) ....... just what do folk think he should be telling us? Neither the Admins nor the prospective owners are going to say anything about purchases.

He revealed that Graeme Jones has been approached by at least a couple of the prospective owners. Isn't that doing his job?

What else do you want him to find out for you? Write and tell him. I imagine he'd be chuffed to find out that he's part of "the establishment".

I refer to my previous comments but will add we have had this same scenario on numerous occasions whereby he was scared to ask the big questions to Cook. I reiterate he is not the club mouthpiece

The point here is more about the fact that a pro journalist whose main role is to inform us unwashed of info and developments at the club is currently being schooled in gaining meaningful info and face time with those involved in our current plight by an aspiring and promising but young independent operator.
If I've missed the in depth interviews with Nandy, Burnham the administrators, former players etc etc by PK then I will retract the critique 😉
Maybe the Royle family version of events expose is being worked on (given the excellent relationship built) to redress the current imbalance? 😁

I’m from Yorkshire. It’s my birth right.

Also are you not now indulging in taking offence on others’ behalf?
As always - very convenient for you - I suppose that would be from Barnsley as well to enable an off the hook position 😂
Now come on "person up" and apologise to Barnsley for your discriminatory outburst

As always - very convenient for you - I suppose that would be from Barnsley as well to enable an off the hook position 😂
Now come on "person up" and apologise to Barnsley for your discriminatory outburst
I’m from Yorkshire. I can say that about my fellow Yorkshiremen and women. Now go and chase the person who mentioned they had 6 fingers last night. Cheers.

The point here is more about the fact that a pro journalist whose main role is to inform us unwashed of info and developments at the club is currently being schooled in gaining meaningful info and face time with those involved in our current plight by an aspiring and promising but young independent operator.
If I've missed the in depth interviews with Nandy, Burnham the administrators, former players etc etc by PK then I will retract the critique 😉
Maybe the Royle family version of events expose is being worked on (given the excellent relationship built) to redress the current imbalance? 😁

I've seen most of Jay's interviews, and though they've been generally a worthwhile watch, they've hardly been earth shattering. Should PK have done summat similar? Would you have been willing to pay money to watch it? .......or read the transcript?

The one by Jay with Paul Stanley brought out a few interesting points, but nothing that anyone who wasn't overly eager to criticise Cook, the Admins, or JJ didn't already suspect.

The criticism of PK for not getting into Cooky when we were doing poorly was simply frustration on the fans behalf ................. I mean, as if a local journo is going to open up with "bloody hell Paul, what a load of shite that was today. Do you expect to get sacked?"

That's the way I see it anyway (as someone who's in with the establishment ;)).

I've seen most of Jay's interviews, and though they've been generally a worthwhile watch, they've hardly been earth shattering. Should PK have done summat similar? Would you have been willing to pay money to watch it? .......or read the transcript?

The one by Jay with Paul Stanley brought out a few interesting points, but nothing that anyone who wasn't overly eager to criticise Cook, the Admins, or JJ didn't already suspect.

The criticism of PK for not getting into Cooky when we were doing poorly was simply frustration on the fans behalf ................. I mean, as if a local journo is going to open up with "bloody hell Paul, what a load of shite that was today. Do you expect to get sacked?"

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'm sure you will but are you not a big wheel in the Eccleston fishing establishment

IMO yes he should have done something similar
As for did he shy away from challenging Cook the again IMO yes he should have asked the challenging football questions in a constructive critique manner and done this as a fundamental part of his job. Cooks potential reaction should not have affected the approach. He ducked asking those questions.
Sure we've all seen many managers be asked about getting sacked in the past.
Nowt to do with the fans btw who get their say (if selected 😉) in the 12th man column.