Predictions for the coming season | Vital Football

Predictions for the coming season

Where do you expect Derby County to finish the 2018-19 Championship season

• Total voters
As I have posted previously, provided we don't get kicked off the park, we will be top 2, otherwise top 8.

Not quite sure how to get all of that into the poll so I'll go for Champions.

Whatever, we should see some great attacking football this season.

I hope no more votes are allowed on this once kick off starts as it would be an unfair advantage. I've seen how some folk try to change the results of voting before!

Yes you are right MOP, if the outcome of this vote does not result in Derby being champions, there will those amongst us who will demand a second vote

Once I had a secret vote
That lived within the mind of me
All too soon my secret vote
Became impatient to be free
So I told a friendly star
The way that voters often do
Just how wonderful you are
And why I am so in love with you
Now I shout it from the highest hills
Even told the golden daffodils
At last my mind's an open door
And my secret vote's no secret anymore

I hope no more votes are allowed on this once kick off starts as it would be an unfair advantage. I've seen how some folk try to change the results of voting before!

Indeed, but then if rules are broken and untruths told so that undeserved benefits are the result then the penalty must eventually be paid...I’m thinking of QRP of course. ;)

Oh...and yes I do think us, Wigan, Reading and arguably Brighton should be entitled to a sizeable share of that £42m.

Why not put the £ 42 million slogan on the side of a bus, then all of those Clubs can have the full £ 42 million each - and possibly there might still be some left over for other clubs.

Latest Rams News