Prediction League. Rules and chat. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Prediction League. Rules and chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
League standings after Game 48 (playoff semi-final 2nd leg): WBA 1-0 Aston VIlla

Northampton: 91

Old Trinity Villain: 87

Beovilla: 84

JuanPabloAngel: 83

OVB: 81

Ironside: 76
Platt-itudes: 76
sirdennis: 76
Merd: 76

Ricardomeister2: 75

The Fear: 71

The Q: 70
Silhillvilla: 70

TMG513: 69

McParlandTheGreat: 68
Langoe66: 68

Col8: 67

One Match Ban: 66
Pride Of Lions: 66
Tierney: 66

AMS78: 64
garygaryshaw: 64
Fulford: 64

Stephen Jay Hawkings: 61

1958Villan: 58
Holtelower: 58

danvilla2: 57

Villan57: 49

Merlin128777: 42

Wicked Messenger: 41

BringbaKMON: 39

Deanovilla: 38

walters warriors: 36

JW1985: 28

McGrath4Pope: 26

Claret & Blue Blood: 21

Skeggy: 18

MollyCruyff: 17

Zaijianforth: 15

TheYank: 14
gmvillan: 14
Andrew Cape: 14

TonyJ: 13

starchild65: 12
Les51: 12
Dumble: 12
Liononthebed: 12

Cheshire Villan: 9
Oulu Villan (Fin): 9
Villa1955: 9
pvb1968: 9

Mike_Field: 8
Frossum: 8
Thomas Holte: 8

abervilla: 6
Holte End Hero: 6
sirdennis jnr: 6
Ratman: 6
ShamrockVilla: 6
robbali: 6
grubkiller: 6

wittonite: 5
Jase Villa 82: 5
Villasince63: 5

Juan Mourep: 3
Villahibs: 3
danbardell: 3
Gator: 3
Divine_islet: 3
BristolVillan: 3
RevPete: 3
David-avfc: 3
ASPINALL: 3
JP Healy: 3
JamesJackson: 3

NO correct results or scores in normal time.

Yes, with it just you two in it to win it now plus Beo and JPA for placement, I'm happy to go with whatever you all decide.

I think the fairest way is just the correct score for normal time personally.

What about correct score at 90min (usual points available), bonus for correct after extra time and another bonus for penalty shoot out (if it gets that far)

3 predictions in one game for the two who can still win.

The rest of us can do the predictions but only be awarded points during 90mins

What about correct score at 90min (usual points available), bonus for correct after extra time and another bonus for penalty shoot out (if it gets that far)

3 predictions in one game for the two who can still win.

The rest of us can do the predictions but only be awarded points during 90mins

Whilst fine in principal. The only thing bonus points would do is give me a slightly better chance to catch Northampton. I dont feel thats fair given as its been over 49 fixtures? Im quite happy with a 90 min final prediction.

Whilst fine in principal. The only thing bonus points would do is give me a slightly better chance to catch Northampton. I dont feel thats fair given as its been over 49 fixtures? Im quite happy with a 90 min final prediction.
Northampton just got lucky OTV, if Villa had scored more goals (or sometimes less) it could have been any of us.

I just want us to finish the job this time, cruise to victory, demoralise Leeds ( even embarrass them) for a no stress celebration and a good day for football.

PS FOWB :lol:

Think we'll keep it as it has been, just normal time. Going to be easier and fairer, as Old Trinity fairly says, it would probably be unfair on northampton.

Thanks OTV, correct score at 90 mins for me as it was in the semi. That said, I can't be beaten if we both predict a Villa win, regardless of the score. I will not be predicting a Derby victory that's for sure. :tophat:

As Doris Day said... RIP

I want a long, drawn out post from the winner thanking everyone for their support, your mum for having you and little Jimmy for something. Most of all I want to hear that it won't change either of you, you'll just be as obnoxious (when required), insightful with your posts etc etc blah blah blah

There in lies my problem Northampton. I want to predict a Villa win obviously. That stops any chance of me winning. To win i need to predict a different result to you and get the score right obviously. I cant under any circumstances predict a Derby win, hmmmm.

There in lies my problem Northampton. I want to predict a Villa win obviously. That stops any chance of me winning. To win i need to predict a different result to you and get the score right obviously. I cant under any circumstances predict a Derby win, hmmmm.

One of you will have to gamble on extra time I guess? Go for the draw at 90 and hope for the best?

I just want to finish in the top 4 and Europe next season, all expenses paid by Vital :wahey:

Yes, with it just you two in it to win it now plus Beo and JPA for placement, I'm happy to go with whatever you all decide.

I think the fairest way is just the correct score for normal time personally.

Cough, correct result for me ties JPA adn Beovilla not voted so could make 3rd equal

FEAR OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.