Prediction League. Rules and chat. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Prediction League. Rules and chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thank you to Northampton and Old Trinity Villan from Guy at the Foundation:

If you could pass on my sincere thanks to the winners of your prediction league. It means a lot to me and the team that people recognise the work that we do and the efforts that we put in to have a strong community club. Our team work so incredibly hard, it isn’t like a job it is more a way of life.

Donations from fans – no matter how big or small – allow us to keep doing things that help people from all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds – whether Villa fans or people that live in the local community that are impacted on a day to day basis by the club, or people that need a helping hand and a leg-up in life.

Just as important, donations like this make us as a foundation team realise firstly that people are aware of all of the hard work that the team put in, but also that people value it by giving their own money to support our work.

Once again thank you to those that have donated the money, and thanks to yourself and Vital Villa for being such a strong supporter and advocate of our work.

Kind regards

Guy

P.S. We are Premier League!!!!!!

Yes, for sure, I will be setting one up this week.

It's been suggested we call it the Erod League in memory of our dearly departed friend, so will do that.

Got some prizes lined up as well, just not sure I've got the email where I'd agreed it as I lost some in a strange techie doo dah!

Status
Not open for further replies.