Prediction League Final Table | Vital Football

Prediction League Final Table

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Well, our season came to a really disappointing end with 2 defeats against 2 relegated teams, however these results invariably resulted on very few points being picked up over these games.

Yesterday only a solitary point was picked up, and that was by Bear who predicted no Pool scorer. The point moved Bear to within a point of the top of the table, however congratulations go to BFC Pete + Macc Lad who both finished joint top of the pile on 38pts.
Amazingly Pete hasn't been in a position to predict for the last 6 matches - Get Well Soon Pete 🤞.

As discussed previously due to the circumstances above that have impacted on this season's competition the £50 prize fund will be donated to a good cause.

Thanks to all who have taken part and to those who have assisted me this year - you know who you are✊️.

See you all again in approximately 12 weeks when the season is off and running again.

FINAL TABLE 21-22

BFCPete - 38 pts
Macc The Knobber - 38 pts
Bear- 37 pts
A1- 35pts
BfcLuke - 32 pts
BobH - 32 pts
UAE - 31 pts
SeasideEssexXile - 29 pts
Prem - 23 pts
Suffolk - 6 pts
Abel - 1 pt

Congrats to Psychic Pete and Macc the Knobber. I reckon Pete :bow:would have had a record ever total had he been able to post in the closing weeks and Macc has been such a great sport even predicting Pool wins....hard for a Knobber am sure.:bow:
Thanks to Sexy for his witty and efficient updates and the generous prize.:bow:

Thanks Dave for taking the time to do this each game.

Well done to Pete and Macc all though I feel embarrassed a preston fan has got more points than the majority of us 🤣

Thanks Sexy for your time and effort throughout the season and my best wishes go to Pete. Congratulations go to the Nobber too..
As for my result? Well, sixth place and a play-off to come against Bear then I'm related happy.

As for our last two results in reality? Oh dear Critch ......

Thanks Sexy for your time and effort throughout the season and my best wishes go to Pete. Congratulations go to the Nobber too..
As for my result? Well, sixth place and a play-off to come against Bear then I'm related happy.

As for our last two results in reality? Oh dear Critch ......

There are no play offs Bob. This is the Premier League. The highest in the world.